Shelly Meyer upset again....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I've told the story before but I met Urbs at an event and he was scary as ****. If he wasn't a coach I could see him traveling the mid-west luring homeless people into his van to cut them up into small pieces.
Shelly would be the sweet, clueless wife who ignored the signs.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Ouch. That had to hurt, ev.

Why would it? I'm not defending Meyer and said I wasn't trying to deny that he has plenty to answer for--including the whole thing about what he knew about the spousal abuse thing and when.

But it's puzzling to me to see people ignoring all the crap feinbaum does. He talks out of his ass trying to start chit with every coach not named Saban--with 97% of it being nonsensical BS he made up. Hearing him call Meyer a liar is waaay too much of a pot/kettle type situation.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Why would it? I'm not defending Meyer and said I wasn't trying to deny that he has plenty to answer for--including the whole thing about what he knew about the spousal abuse thing and when.

But it's puzzling to me to see people ignoring all the crap feinbaum does. He talks out of his ass trying to start chit with every coach not named Saban--with 97% of it being nonsensical BS he made up. Hearing him call Meyer a liar is waaay too much of a pot/kettle type situation.

Dafuq listens to Finebaum?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've told the story before but I met Urbs at an event and he was scary as ****. If he wasn't a coach I could see him traveling the mid-west luring homeless people into his van to cut them up into small pieces.
Shelly would be the sweet, clueless wife who ignored the signs.
:what2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shelley don't go away mad, just go away.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:grin::grin::grin:

The rare Ox dislike.

A man has to work hard to earn one of these.

:yes:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Pretty sure douchebaum was the same asshat who arrogantly predicted Urban would be "coaching Notre Dame" in 2010 when Tebow left.

He's a tool. Not that Meyer is much better; but at least he doesn't make chit up and act like he's God's gift to the world in the process.

Clearly: there's no love lost between the Meyers and him though. This feud has been going on too long.

You mean like when he didnt know about the spouse abuse?

giphy.gif

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Really Shelly?

Your husband did not lie to Gator Nation?

Your husband does not have a questionable staff and a loose lockerroom?

Cry us a river. WE know what kind of a man he is:trux:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I would recommend an Aged Gouda Cheese to go with that Wine of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.