Shelly Meyer upset again....

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I just check-in every now and then to hear Ox' wife, Tammy.

I actually think Tammy should be married to Boss.

War Eagle, huh Ox?

Maybe my phone audio sucks but I only understood about 2 of every 10 words. Still funny, especially considering the jboss comparison.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Take your facepalms like a man Rev. You deserved it big time. Your lawyer ego is showing.

Of the two of us, the only one actually complaining about it is you. Why is that?
Does me disagreeing with your opinion actually get under your skin or are you going full Shelly Meyer and whining about it to get us to feel sorry for you?

Do you want a cookie to make it better? A beer? Have plenty of post-Halloween candy too.

Clearly, my being a lawyer is a problem for you as this is about the 4th or 5th time you've brought it up...so while I'm not going to quit my job, I'll at least offer a treat to make it better for you.

Last edited:

AgingGator

Oct 3, 2018
Pretty sure douchebaum was the same asshat who arrogantly predicted Urban would be "coaching Notre Dame" in 2010 when Tebow left.

He's a tool. Not that Meyer is much better; but at least he doesn't make chit up and act like he's God's gift to the world in the process.

Clearly: there's no love lost between the Meyers and him though. This feud has been going on too long.
Finebaum used to be very good to UF on his show before Meyer. Had a great relationship with both SOS and the Zooker. I think he figured out Meyer before most other people for the POS that he is, and started calling him out.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Finebaum used to be very good to UF on his show before Meyer. Had a great relationship with both SOS and the Zooker. I think he figured out Meyer before most other people for the POS that he is, and started calling him out.

Perhaps...but it's not really a matter of debate that he made chit up with the whole ND thing. There was entirely fictitious and everyone in Gator Nation was pissed.

If it were just a finebaum/meyer feud, I'd get it somewhat; but he has a history of this with other schools too. Not going to show any respect to a guy that has zero integrity or ethics. That goes for him and for meyer too btw. Could care less about which one is "worse": they're both azzholes IMO.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe my phone audio sucks but I only understood about 2 of every 10 words. Still funny, especially considering the jboss comparison.
She is speaking Trailerbammish. You might just need a translator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb