Sheriff showed up at my house today

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So my neighbor calls me. Which is really, really odd. In a panic, she tells me that her nanny just called her and a county sheriff's officer is at her house (thinking it was my house) and he was looking for my daughter who is 8. She was 5 minutes away and will text me a picture of his card when she gets there.

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday, so my wife is literally at lunch with one of our daughters. I call her and tell her. She immediately leaves the lunch room and checks on our other daughter, who is obviously at the same school. Everyone is safe and sound.

The picture of the card comes in with a case number and cell phone of the officer. My wife calls him and he tells her he'll call her right back. My wife is literally flipping out. There is another man in my county with exact name and middle initial and is in constant financial problems because I get calls from collectors probably every year thinking I am him. I am predicting it has something to do with this man.

Rewind 2 weeks.... my wife and I were doing the kid shuffle trying to get to all the after school activities. We just so happen to meet each other a Sheriff's substation. One daughter jumps out of her van and into my truck. A few days later, she cant find her Kindle fire tablet. The kindles are not allowed to leave the house except for a car ride but then are 100% not allowed to be taken out of the car.

So the officer calls my wife back... and you guessed it.... he has the Kindle and said it was found in their parking lot. The kindle is locked so I am curious to see how they knew it was hers. Amazon will not help return a lost Kindle you find. But maybe the will for a sheriff?

I am bringing her to that office this afternoon to take them a box of donuts.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:haters: He was very appreciative of the donuts. His response to how he tracked down the owner was "good old fasioned police work". My guess is they got a license plate from a video camera. Because the more I read about it.... Amazon ain't helping.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nope they are not,,also bring coffee next time,,cheap #/!/^^#

No.

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's a stereotype and we don't have an emoji for "That's Stereotypical". It was just a slight at a joke because everything is seen as racist now.
I prefer racism emoji, but that is LITERALLY what liberals do on everything, scream racism. Literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator