Should Foley be given carte blanche on the next hire?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n79537 said:
So then how in God's name is that factual? We finished ahead oft them last year and are trailing them for the second straight year? ...

I was scratching my head on this one too. Let's see if he clears this one up.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
URGatorBait;n79539 said:
I was scratching my head on this one too. Let's see if he clears this one up.
"Well they lead us last year in March so herpa durp"

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n79537 said:
So then how in God's name is that factual? We finished ahead oft them last year and are trailing them for the second straight year? ...

Dude, YOURS was factual. I was backing up what you said. You were correct in calling out that part of the post.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
T REX;n79578 said:
Dude, YOURS was factual. I was backing up what you said. You were correct in calling out that part of the post.
Oh. Well I guess we have agreed for the first time. An apology and thanks at once to you then.
tumblr_inline_n4qwn2fJ6Y1qbygev.gif

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Someone I worked with at UF told me the talk on campus is Foley may retire and the new AD will hire the coach. And no, she did not see player X wearing a boot while in Jacksonville.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n79581 said:
Oh. Well I guess we have agreed for the first time. An apology and thanks at once to you then.
tumblr_inline_n4qwn2fJ6Y1qbygev.gif

No worries. I really think this is nearing the end and the fanbase can start to come together for the next coach. We have become so fractured...much repair is needed. I think all of us want the Gators to win and we need someone we can all get behind. It's been a tough 5 years. Hard to believe this has been going on for 5 years(bad product) but it has...soon we'll all be able to be on the same page again(at least for a short while).

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n79593 said:
Someone I worked with at UF told me the talk on campus is Foley may retire and the new AD will hire the coach. And no, she did not see player X wearing a boot while in Jacksonville.

This was my original theory. JF would retire and walk into the setting sun. Great career just a couple of bad football hires. Great Gator. I do think it is time for some new blood round these parts.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I still say some student with nerve and devil-may-care persistence could stage a demonstration to Pres. applicants and tell them whats up.
Reporters, get the applicant on record!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n79723 said:
President search down to two.

http://presidentsearch.ufl.edu/about/chairman-updates/

I am pleased to announce that the search committee has selected two finalists for the University of Florida’s 12th president: Dr. W. Kent Fuchs, provost of Cornell University, and Dr. David W. McLaughlin, provost of New York University.

Is the current provost of Cornell's last name pronounced how I think it's pronounced? :ugh:

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Gatorious;n79614 said:
I still say some student with nerve and devil-may-care persistence could stage a demonstration to Pres. applicants and tell them whats up.
Reporters, get the applicant on record!

* * * * N O T I C E * * * *
Last day for any potential rabble rousers out there.
Reporters, you are in dereliction of the publics' need-to-know duties to which you are entrusted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator