Should jhbyrd be banned from the Chatter?

Should jhbyrd be permanently sent back to Swamp Ass?

• Yes

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
jhbyrd knows less than next to nothing about football. Let him continue to post and embarrass himself...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Plank just joined under another name. It was deleted. I guess he still wants to be part of this board after all.

Hey plank:

:moon3:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I personally avoid cats as I am allergic to cats. I guess with so many negative posters here my balanced approach makes me a blind homer in relative terms.
I've seen a picture of you loving one pretty strong.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
Plank is a member of Swamp Ass, he only brought byrd over here to try and annoy us.

My first contact with Plank is he PMed me and told me the easily disprovable things Trex was saying that I said that I had not. I showed trex my posts saying the opposite of what he said I said.

There IS no official line - we have dumpers and pumpers, and I could easily make a list of 20 people or more on BOTH SIDES of that right off the top of my head.
That is good to hear.

You are simply the worst of the worst, someone that can't have an honest debate because you feel that anyone who has ever worn the O&B is beyond reproach.
What? Beyond reproach? I criticized Foley for blowing the Muschamp and Mac hires numerous times and said Mac was lazy numerous times.

Example please of something I said that is not honest. It is just not black or white to me as I point out both the bad and good. How is pointing out the bad and good not honest? You think saying it is all bad is the only way to be honest?

You have no idea how to communicate your opinions without annoying and offending people with your superiority.
I counter punch after I was told that is how it is done here. I put this board's biggest drama queens on ignore. I rarely initiate name calling and I do not think I am superior. I just try to be accurate and double check my source before I say something. Some people here shoot from the hip incorrectly and don't like it when I correct them.

It's SWAMP GAS that has an official line you have to toe, and you damn well know it.
I have never been openly threatened at Swamp gas that we will ban you in the Fall because you don't like hearing my good and bad on UF. I occasionally make mistakes but I take responsibility when I do.

PM me if you'd like some advice on how to improve your position here.
OK

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s like watching a monkey fck a football. Funny as hell for a minute...then it’s just sad.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
They ban people who criticize the coaches and program. That's not your M.O.
My M.O. is give them a chance to get their system and players in then hold them responsible.
They did not ban me when I criticized Mac and Muschamp.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hold your breath. I haven't voted yet. It's coming. I feel the force.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My M.O. is give them a chance to get their system and players in then hold them responsible.
They did not ban me when I criticized Mac and Muschamp.
Shows us a thread in which you criticized them before they were fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.