Should jhbyrd be banned from the Chatter?

Should jhbyrd be permanently sent back to Swamp Ass?

• Yes

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Plank just joined under another name. It was deleted. I guess he still wants to be part of this board after all.

Hey plank:

:moon3:
Eventually somebody is going to have to clean that window. Not it.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jhbyrd....... man you have a problem with knowing when to shut up.

Stop trying to explain yourself, no one seems to be buying.

Keep posting in other threads and let this one die.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It obviously pissed him off enough to do it. I can’t recall anyone being permabanned since Alvin and that was over a year ago. I’ve never been to Swamp Gas, but it sounds like they drop the hammer several times a day.
I bet L boy still reads the forums.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
jhbyrd....... man you have a problem with wing when to shut up.

Stop trying to explain yourself, no one seems to be buying.

Keep posting in other threads and let this one die.
Just responding to the untrue statements.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Just responding to the untrue statements.

I of course use the ignore feature to eliminate posts from posters who I don't see as valuable. I do wonder if you are responding to untrue things or difference in opinion or view.

I don't post on Swamp Gas because they are not meeting my standards. Ray had some medical issues a long time ago, they nicely changed the name. I understand he is now healthy, time to change the name back.

They also ban people without any logical reason and are highly arrogant, they are not (the managers) good representatives of what I think Gators should be. Just the opposite.

Good luck and good posting, wherever you choose and are permitted to post.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
I of course use the ignore feature to eliminate posts from posters who I don't see as valuable. I do wonder if you are responding to untrue things or difference in opinion or view.

I don't post on Swamp Gas because they are not meeting my standards. Ray had some medical issues a long time ago, they nicely changed the name. I understand he is now healthy, time to change the name back.

They also ban people without any logical reason and are highly arrogant, they are not (the managers) good representatives of what I think Gators should be. Just the opposite.

Good luck and good posting, wherever you choose and are permitted to post.
Thanks. You do a great job here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus H Christ.

Pretty sure byrd is 2222 and also has NO life.

Hey Byrd, regardless of your position on any topic, the amount of time you spend and length of your never ending posts arguing about mundane and irrelevent nothingness makes you a complete tool. You protest entirely too much and it just comes off as whining.

If that isn't bad enough, the superior and condescending attitude you have towards everyone on the board as well as the routine manner in which you present total opinion as undisputed "facts" honestly makes you pathetic.

Quit acting like a candy-ass.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus H Christ.

Pretty sure byrd is 2222 and also has NO life.

Hey Byrd, regardless of your position on any topic, the amount of time you spend and length of your never ending posts arguing about mundane and irrelevent nothingness makes you a complete tool. You protest entirely too much and it just comes off as whining.

If that isn't bad enough, the superior and condescending attitude you have towards everyone on the board as well as the routine manner in which you present total opinion as undisputed "facts" honestly makes you pathetic.

Im convinced he’s Coach9

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I dont think coach9, or 2222 either. 2222 could talk a good x and os game. Pretty sure 2222 was a uaa plant.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really do think coach 9 was a nephew or brother of chump. He was insane.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

1mbj7e.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
jhbyrdGC Hall of Fame

Plank PMed me and showed me Trex saying I said things that I had not.

I feel you need to look at the bad and good and when I point out the positive and negative things that Foley did it is not received well there. I tell them Foley really screwed up on his last two football coaches but if I give him credit for the positive things he did for UF many there get hostile. Notorious, ghost and Itraz fit in well there.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, I copied and pasted jhbyrd's Swamp Ass quotes over here. That's how bad they were. I'm thinking of changing my vote.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
For the record, I copied and pasted jhbyrd's Swamp Ass quotes over here. That's how bad they were. I'm thinking of changing my vote.

Trex said:
"Someone get jhbyrd over here. That dude needs to be throatpunched. Mac was a GOD and now Mullen is a GOD. His propaganda is Nazi worthy. I'd love some board time with that idiot."

Quote? Never said either was GOD. Criticized Mac.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member