Should jhbyrd be banned from the Chatter?

Should jhbyrd be permanently sent back to Swamp Ass?

• Yes

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think he's done enough yet to be perma-banned, but knowing how he posts, I wouldn't be surprised if this turned into an annual or biannual poll.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Personally I don't think even Gatorplank should have even been banned. Where's the fun in that?
Plank admitted he was deliberately stirring up shenanigans over here and then bragging about it over there. I'm not putting up with that.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Plank admitted he was deliberately stirring up shenanigans over here and then bragging about it over there. I'm not putting up with that.
I think he was suffering from delusions of grandeur and wanted to act the big shot to his goofy pals. I saw him more as a mouse being batted around by a bunch of cats.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
I think he was suffering from delusions of grandeur and wanted to act the big shot to his goofy pals. I saw him more as a mouse being batted around by a bunch of cats.

I don't think any of those guys should be banned. Just need to be seen as what they are. Donk stirs up plenty of shenanigans here too, we don't ban him. If people don't like plank, or who ever, just put them on ignore. We start banning for these reasons then might as well start censoring the board as a whole. That's just my opinion

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I haven't been to Swamp Gas in awhile. They have a thread over there talking about this now. Plank says the snowflakes are here? Gimme a break. There are numerous members here that got banned from Swamp gas because they couldn't handle posters that didn't like the coaching. The mods there are huge Foley dick riders and they bury their heads when the coaching should be questioned.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I have zero regrets on getting rid of plank. Zero.

Below zero, if that's possible.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ox your business sense should tell you hell's to the no....think of how many more clicks this guy just gave you from a competitor site. Besides the board always needs new and different opinions to heckle and mock. Quite frankly I didn't expect much longevity when I arrived here and could be a real a$$hole at times......Only after being showered with admiration and gratitude from ALL the members for the first couple of years did I decide to make this my permanent message board destination....

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
"Ultra negative posters"? What a jackass! The members here are intelligent and don't blindly follow ****ty coaching. If we had it swamp gas' way, we'd still have mcelwain. Its always the same morons that defend terrible coaching. The idiots that had Zook's back also had Chumps back and mac's too. Swamp gas has the poor business model. They ban their smart posters and they keep huge morons like Plank and Bazza. Bazza thinks we will win the natty every year. He has the mind of a five year old.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
......Only after being showered with admiration and gratitude from ALL the members for the first couple of years did I decide to make this my permanent message board destination....
Youre a blockhead, and probably a cocaine dealer, but you're our blockhead.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Him being around driving traffic in the offseason is one thing, do you really want to debate him the entire season? He's the biggest homer I've ever seen, and can't be rational in any way.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The biggest plus to flushing him would be he would be forced to go back over there, and they DO NOT want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator