Should Negative Nelly's be banned?

Should chronic complainers of the program be banned?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's the offseason, and I've actually been rather pleased that the board seems a little more active this year. And while I haven't been participating an awful lot, I read most of the threads and check the board many times a day.

I've been reading a lot of harping lately about the "Gator trolls", those who always seem to be on the negative side of every issue. We seem to have a push again to silence them or ban them, like we did a while back with Law. Someone mentioned they aren't coming back to this board as much because of so-and-so. Just so you know, there is an ignore list, and unlike our last software, this one actually works.

So I'll throw out a poll again. If you think the chronic complainers should be banned so we can become Swamp Gas, just say so.

Discuss.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can't ban Law

he may be a negative nelly, but he's ours. you deal with internal matters internally.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
41533345.png

are people really complaining about complainers?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Perhaps we could make people a "safe-space" where they can feel like snowflakes where their opinion is the only one and no dissenting ones can be had....

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
if they want a safe space, they can just ignore everyone with a different opinion.

:chomp:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to get everything out in the open. It's a vent thread. Go ahead and let somebody you don't like have it.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I'm not for banning anyone because of negativity, but there are a few threads that could be banned!!!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I say let the negative people stay... it will be all the more fun when we turn things around. Just imagine how much crap Law will take if Trask turns out to be a good QB! If we didn't have negative people... we wouldn't have that potential in the future.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I say let the negative people stay... it will be all the more fun when we turn things around. Just imagine how much crap Law will take if Trask turns out to be a good QB! If we didn't have negative people... we wouldn't have that potential in the future.
Gotta agree. I've become a Trask nutswinger just so I could see Law take it in the shorts.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
if i had a gripe, it would be the ruining of every thread with negativity.

maybe, just maybe, we could have some threads that were negative, and the negative nelly's could leave a few of the others alone. :dunno:

but that seems highly unlikely

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's just a message board......... good gosh you sensitive Nellies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator