Should SEC do away with divisions?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever dude. You still azzhurt about Mizzu instead of whatever trash school you thought would be taken (WVU or whomever)?

I'm not saying they WILL come, I'm saying they are the plan. Actually Okie is the plan and Okie State is part of the package. We're not sitting on a weird number just because we love the number 14.
Expansion is going to happen and Oklahoma will be added. Ok state will be left holding their weiners.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Expansion is going to happen and Oklahoma will be added. Ok state will be left holding their weiners.
Saving it for future sig status when you eat your shorts.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not a bad plan, but I do like the divisions. GET RID of USCe as a permanent opponent in that plan. I'd put the Barn in that slot. If the SEC went to this type of format you can dang sure bet that the schedule would not pan out equally. They would come up with some lame azz excuses and it would be unbalanced and set up for the Fav's. Book it. And Mizzou being in the East is Stupid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzu in the east is all about Bammer and it's a temporary thing.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I like the division concept rather than what the article proposes. I agree that Mizzou in the East doesn't make sense but I don't want Auburn in the East. First, I just don't like those fockers. Secondly, they have pissed on our parade more times since the early 90's than probably any other SEC team. I think Auburn helped cost us 2, maybe 3 shots at the national championship during Spurrier's time as our HC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator