Should we care? The SOW schedule getting easier

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have a thousand cool names to call the Semenholes. We don't have to borrow Crackumbus State's "School Up North". We are not Suckeyes.

I don't see how this helps the Clowns at all.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I vote that we should not care. As long as we play them in the last regular season game, we have a chance to help determine their post-season fate. I'm okay with that...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gulfstream;n226509 said:

We've got our own problems to worry about. Don't worry though it will catch up to them like it did last year when they actually played someone with a pulse. If you look back at all of their nail biters against mediocre teams like us, UL, ND, SCUM, BC and a few others it shouldn't have come as a surprise what a decent team like Oregon did to them.
I've said it in another post and I'll say it here.....they're done. Yes they may end up with a 9 or 10 win season this season and probably next, but they won't even sniff another NC.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

I think the woman in front is watching the clown behind her on the Jumbotron

Attachments

• conv_3274.gif
    conv_3274.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 63

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n226661 said:

He's a solid B cup.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:giggle: I think he's gonna cry.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n226709 said:
It means most years FSU would have to go undefeated to get in the college playoff.

Most likely but perhaps the schedule will allow them to go undefeated every year.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They actually open with Old Piss in Orlando in 2016. Have an interesting home/home with Boys-E in 2020 and 2021 I believe.

Regardless, they get their ass handed to them by Clemson and us this fall, and likely Dumbazzio and scUM as well.....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gulfstream;n226509 said:

False on two counts. First, the article doesn't say they are changing league schedules yet, and the proposed divisional groupings are just the reporter/blogger's best guess at balancing things out. Second, it's the ACC. It won't matter a lot how you throw the toys in the box and shape them up, they remain toys. If there is one difficult opponent on FSU's schedule and they happen to get flipped to opposite divisions, they'd still face eachother in the conference title game. And realisticly, there is usually FSU, Clemson, and maybe one other ranked team in the whole conference in any given year. If, by miracle, BOTH the strong teams are in the other division, then yeah FSU gets luckey that year. But ultimately, FSU's schedule can't get any easier unless they drop down to another conference - they are already in the weakest of the Power 5 and will continue to struggle to be eligible for the CFP based on SOS.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As long as they play in the All Clown Conference they'll always have an easy schedule.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Okeechobee Joe;n226661 said:

Woman in the back appears to shake her head and say "I wanna go"

I like how the main guy looks at the scoreboard, his head tilts down in depression, then he looks back at the scoreboard as if it couldn't have been right and they are going to fix it so FSU wins.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This still gives me great joy.

tumblr_nhkhzdsfrR1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.