SI writer has deadline, pulls out Lane Kiffin article

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lol. Now you're making me laugh. Pretty sure anybody who reviews this thread will readily see who's the one who got triggered into emotional outbursts, and who's just making calm, rational comments.

You actually said Kiffin is, "one of the biggest foils we have ever had to UF". lmfao! Drama queen much? If my math is correct (full disclosure, it rarely is) Kiffin has ZERO wins against us as a HC. The worst thing he did against us was to talk a bunch of sh*t about Urban Meyer, who most of us now agree turned out to be an a-hole anyway. But somehow he's, "one of the biggest foils we have ever had to UF." Hahaha! That's just ridiculous.

Are you still posting? I’m bored of this.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Look at this thread. What hath I wrought?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kiffin s a steaming pile of shyt.

He deserves to be in the Whatever Conference.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Are you an Owl fan? I have never been up to one of their games. For their cheer do they say, "Who, who?"

I’m drinking another beer at our freaking tailgate. You need to attend next week instead of arguing FAU minutea on the Internet.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I’m drinking another beer at our freaking tailgate. You need to attend next week instead of arguing FAU minutea on the Internet.

Kid F’ng Rock blasting with Tennessee/WV on tv with smoked pork tacos and 12 different beers. Crank it up

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Multi yakker/tasker. Don’t piss on the parade. Come on up and join us next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb