Recruiting Silent Commit from 3-star LB?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No actually this is a thread about a 3 star LB who may or may not eventually consider us.

It's also a thread about a whiny b*tch who complains about thread topics...yet never starts a thread to give other posters something to talk about that HE wants to talk about!

images

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
We have LBer's?.....J/K, It's the offseason and sometimes these threads weave themselves into several different directions.....Stick around for June and July when everyone is going through withdrawal's and taking it out on one another :catfight:, it's some of the best entertainment you can find until the season starts :stirpot:...

Yeah, it's shaping up nicely already. I can hardly wait.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's also a thread about a whiny b*tch who complains about thread topics...yet never starts a thread to give other posters something to talk about that HE wants to talk about!
:grin:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
He picked Auburn . So much for his dream school. Wonder if we offered? His HS coach was unstinting in praising character and work.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He picked Auburn . So much for his dream school. Wonder if we offered? Hid HS coach was unstinting in praising character and work.
Yay!!!!!

I mean, what? Barn? How can this be? I thought he was ours?

What about FAU's LBs? Any chance we can flip a few of them?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's the biggest head scratcher. Not sure what the problem is, especially w/ the in-state kids.
Agreed. I can't understand how these kids are lining up to play for Dumbo. He doesn't come across as being genuine or bright.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. I can't understand how these kids are lining up to play for Dumbo. He doesn't come across as being genuine or bright.

Must be the bag men. We're the only team in the top 50 that doesn't use them

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, every time all these top, second, third, or fourth tier recruits choose someone else, it's because bag men. Now back when we had good recruiters, it wasn't because bag men.

Excuses for terrible recruiters is fun.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Free shoes
Free hats
Free crablegs
Free reign to bully professors into passing grades
Free pass to b!tch slap or punch a female
Free pass to rape a female
Free legal representation in the event TPD screws up and arrest you
And last but not least a free education which consist of rigorous studies in subjects such as counting bananas in a fruit bowl, applying clown make up properly and how to erect a circus tent....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb