Size is Relative

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm gonna take a stab at this and say you're a big wrestling fan aren't you? Did you watch Brock fight Cain or Overeem? Jones was able to stop an Olympic wrestler from taking him down in DC. Let's talk about DC. Did you know he was undefeated as a heavyweight and beat guys guy Josh Barnett who was a lot bigger than him, he also beat Frank Mir, Antonio Silva who cuts weight to make 265 and was on trt. Size don't always matter.

No. I don't watch wrestling. I'd say that I'm a casual MMA fan. Watched it way more back in the 90s and then off and on since then.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s another picture of a basketball star against other large human beings. Makes JJ Watt look normal.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a single "that's what she said" comment in this whole thread. You guys disappoint me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a single "that's what she said" comment in this whole thread. You guys disappoint me.

Don't you think J hears that enough from Mrs J on a regular basis... we are just being kind...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, all my relatives are bigger than me.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Did URG put you up to this J?

Nice of you to make the attempt to make URG feel normal, but let’s be real, URG is tiny no matter what you compare him to.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Jones has 2 brothers in the NFL. Arthur, a defensive lineman for the Redskins, and Chandler, a linebacker for the Cardinals.

Sucks that Jon tested positive for roids after his last match, stripped of his title, which was given back to Cormier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.