Sizzzzzzzzzzzz my dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

catmania

Sep 9, 2016
Back up in this piece! Yall trifflin bitches tried to roll off to a new hiding space but just like ya'll moms I can sniff a stank ho right out! HOOOOOOTIEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Sod-fleet been set up in the RV lot - gave two local girls a Frankfort Fracking last night - came with so much thunder dat ass served gas! 42 feet of snizzzzz slayin chrome and leather. Come gets some if yalls want some.

Some of yall fools straight up owe me cash from basketball but more on that cuz TOMORROW the cats gonna step in and give the gays a new style booty humpin. Just like yall virgin asses 29 years is long enough! Come 8pm I'll be showin some Gator girl the business end of my slacks shaft - ya'll can suck on deeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz Easy Cheese!!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when your sister could wear white to her wedding?

She's given more rides than the Alachua County Fair.

Wow... you really did your homework... my initial statement still stands... quote me when you have something funny to say.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Back up in this piece! Yall trifflin *****es tried to roll off to a new hiding space but just like ya'll moms I can sniff a stank ho right out! HOOOOOOTIEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Sod-fleet been set up in the RV lot - gave two local girls a Frankfort Fracking last night - came with so much thunder dat ass served gas! 42 feet of snizzzzz slayin chrome and leather. Come gets some if yalls want some.

Some of yall fools straight up owe me cash from basketball but more on that cuz TOMORROW the cats gonna step in and give the gays a new style booty humpin. Just like yall virgin asses 29 years is long enough! Come 8pm I'll be showin some Gator girl the business end of my slacks shaft - ya'll can suck on deeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz Easy Cheese!!

Can anyone translate this into English?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The first thing I do is an IP check. This guy is not an alias of anyone on this board.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The first thing I do is an IP check. This guy is not an alias of anyone on this board.
He's a dude from that board Syn and L boy came from. Don't remember the name. Funny like always though.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
hope da sod biz been treatin you right
unlike yo mama whos anything but tight
a lot of us missed yo azz round dis place
too bad yo catz be goin home as a sh*tty disgrace
enjoy the RV lot and all its clatter
cuz we gone wear yo azz out