Slaton/Conliffe/ Robinson update

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
2 o'clock off of Mac's head. He has the helmet on I believe. I see a dreadlock sneaking out too! Go Gators!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Anyone have insider access to 247? There's a new headline that one signee is still waiting to enroll.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone have insider access to 247? There's a new headline that one signee is still waiting to enroll.
There are 23 LOI's according to Rivals, and there are 23 players in the picture.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ZachAbolverdi
The remaining 2017 football signees report to Florida today for enrollment.

Family members for Lemons and Slaton just told me they're going through UF orientation and have been admitted into school. James Robinson is waiting to be cleared by UF admissions but has met his NCAA requirements.

If he's met NCAA requirements, then it's all in house stuff we are waiting on, which means it will be done. They are all in.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Robinson on one side, Cleveland the other, throw in Calloway, Massey, Swain, and Powell. Looking like a real good group with some depth. Just got to find that elusive QB to get them the ball.
Phil Steele ranks our Rec. Unit at #1 in the SEC. Robinson probably wasn't even factored into it. I can't wait to see him on the field with Cleveland at the same time. Damn!

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If he's met NCAA requirements, then it's all in house stuff we are waiting on, which means it will be done. They are all in.

Hardly, in the past many players have met NCAA rules and played at other SEC school, but did not meet UF admissions standards. The key in the past was that the NCAA substituted grades on retaken classes while UF averages grades on retaken classes.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hardly, in the past many players have met NCAA rules and played at other SEC school, but did not meet UF admissions standards. The key in the past was that the NCAA substituted grades on retaken classes while UF averages grades on retaken classes.
damn it, do you guys have to schit on everything

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.