Slick Ric Flair In Gainesville Pizza Joint....hammered

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you call the cops, or his family to drive him home? Managers dilemma.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
July 4 Usa GIF

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I mean, it's not like he said, "Do you know who I am???" or anything... he went straight to "you're on the pussy clock" :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I owned a restaurant, rick flair could get as fuked up as wanted to in it. I don't care if it's 11 am. I'll even let him do his coke openly. And my employees would be fired for being on the"pussy clock".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I owned a restaurant, rick flair could get as fuked up as wanted to in it. I don't care if it's 11 am. I'll even let him do his coke openly. And my employees would be fired for being on the"pussy clock".
HE IS MY BOY!!!!

And there would be a waiting line wrapped around the block.

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
My father, when he was a cop in Lawtey, actually pulled over Ric Flair and Kevin Sullivan for speeding back in 1982. Then, they were nice and treated my dad with respect after he asked them to watch their speed. Guess he changed to an loud mouth drunkard with time.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I loved when he said he was leaving the waitress a $1,000 tip but instructed her to write the amount in. You know what that means, right? He then disputes the charge a day or two later and he wiggles out of paying her the tip because she wrote it in herself.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Flair is a piece of work. I'll admit that I was a fan of his growing up and give him his due as a great wrestler/entertainer, and I'd probably enjoy having a beer with him if I bumped into him at a bar. With that being said, the guy is a loser and a POS of a human being. He's in his mid-70s and still hasn't grown up. He's always got to be the big shot (i.e- the $1,000 tip to the waitress that he'll renege on) and the life of the party.

If you haven't heard about his past financial woes and the BS he's pulled on everyday working folks like the house painter he stiffed, here's a great article. At the end of the day, grow up and give it a rest. You're a 75 year old retired fake fighter who probably can't rub 2 nickels together because you are and always have been so wrapped up in living your gimmick to the detriment of yourself and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.