Snake swallows grown man whole

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/incredible-moment-dead-man-cut-10114637?service=responsive

Horrified villagers searching for their missing pal were shocked when they found him in the stomach of a 7m-long PYTHON who had swallowed him whole.

Friends of Akbar Salubiro was still wearing welly boots, short and t-shirt when he was cut from the belly of the beast.

The snake was sliced open with an 18-inch hunting knife after villagers hunting for Salubiro found it in his back garden.

The 25-year-old vanished after he set off for work harvesting palm oil in a remote village on the island of west sulawesi, Indonesia, on Sunday night.

PAY-NEWSLINK2881300_77046.jpg

PAY-NEWSLINK2881301_77049.jpg

PAY-NEWSLINK2881302_77048.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess those experts were wrong that said even the largest snakes couldn't swallow a grown man.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man, that snake could have lived for years off that guy - that said, brutal way to go.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I coulda sworn I saw these same pictures a couple years ago and it came out that it was faked...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That is horrifying. At least the guy was probably dead before being swallowed. Yikes.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I coulda sworn I saw these same pictures a couple years ago and it came out that it was faked...

I saw something a little similar but it appeared kind of fake unlike this. I think this might have actually happened but we will find out later I am sure if it was an elaborate hoax.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some people really like snakes, I never could figure that out Me not so much.

24B9F58A00000578-0-image-a-32_1421343374683.jpg

images

Cobra
hqdefault.jpg

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if the snake could move with all of that weight inside. Seems to me that it'd be too much for the snake to carry around.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I apologize in advance to animal lovers.... but I will kill any snake I see. I know there are some good/beneficial ones. But, their evil cousins have decided their fate and so they all most go.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I apologize in advance to animal lovers.... but I will kill any snake I see. I know there are some good/beneficial ones. But, their evil cousins have decided their fate and so they all most go.
You're lucky I use the app so I can't give you a dislike!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
730cfecc0e0f7e5e3c2289e5988521dc.jpg

Does this make you cringe?

Your shirt or you holding a snake? :lmao2:

Neah, the pic doesn't generate any emotion. I actually love going into the reptile exhibit at any aquarium/zoo and checking them out. But it's different when there is no pane of glass between us. No way would I ever attempt to handle one.

Last year, we had a cool black racer living in the front bushes. Supposedly beneficial. I had fun with the kids stalking him and trying to find him every day. I left him alone, and he left me alone. And then one afternoon, I was watering some newly planted bushes way in the back and a monster black snake was in there and lunged at me trying to kill me with its huge fangs. I calmly walk back to garage, came back, and he was still there waiting for me. Almost taunting me. Dead snake. So I am not exaggerating, 2 minutes later in another bush... it happens again. I couldn't believe it. Dead snake. I knew what I had to do next. So I walk to the front of the house to find their "cool" brother, which I did. He had to be the mastermind luring in all his pals. And.... well.... like I said, his evil siblings sealed his fate.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Neah, the pic doesn't generate any emotion. I actually love going into the reptile exhibit at any aquarium/zoo and checking them out. But it's different when there is no pane of glass between us. No way would I ever attempt to handle one.

Last year, we had a cool black racer living in the front bushes. Supposedly beneficial. I had fun with the kids stalking him and trying to find him every day. I left him alone, and he left me alone. And then one afternoon, I was watering some newly planted bushes way in the back and a monster black snake was in there and lunged at me trying to kill me with its huge fangs. I calmly walk back to garage, came back, and he was still there waiting for me. Almost taunting me. Dead snake. So I am not exaggerating, 2 minutes later in another bush... it happens again. I couldn't believe it. Dead snake. I knew what I had to do next. So I walk to the front of the house to find their "cool" brother, which I did. He had to be the mastermind luring in all his pals. And.... well.... like I said, his evil siblings sealed his fate.
:lol: no excuses for the shirt, that was in my dark Tallahassee days.

But my Dad is a big reptile fan so I've grown up around snakes my entire life, have lots of respect for them. Hell, before I was born my Dad had a pet rattlesnake. He's a bit crazy.

Black racers are very cool, so thanks for killing them you a$$hole! The snake in this pic is a rat snake, they eat rats. You know, those gross rodents that can spread disease? Or maybe you're a big rat fan.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Good for you....I try to kill every one that I see. We used to have tons of them all over our property. They got in our house, our garage, the pool and inside our cottage until I offered my landscapers a $25 bounty on any snake they could kill and within a couple of months they got about a dozen including two 3-4ft moccasins in the lawn by the seawall.....Funny thing is I hadn't seen any in maybe the last 2 years until last week when I was working on the seawall. About a 5 foot Rat Snake came right out of one of the holes in the wall maybe 10 feet from where I was working....lucky bastard was gone though before I could grab my shovel......

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: no excuses for the shirt, that was in my dark Tallahassee days.

But my Dad is a big reptile fan so I've grown up around snakes my entire life, have lots of respect for them. Hell, before I was born my Dad had a pet rattlesnake. He's a bit crazy.

Black racers are very cool, so thanks for killing them you a$$hole! The snake in this pic is a rat snake, they eat rats. You know, those gross rodents that can spread disease? Or maybe you're a big rat fan.

:lol: neah, rats are just gross. Might as well take spiders too. And cockroaches.

I do have a coworker who did years of small animal medical research. He actually has a soft spot in his heart for rats. I wont even bother sharing his stories.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/incredible-moment-dead-man-cut-10114637?service=responsive

Horrified villagers searching for their missing pal were shocked when they found him in the stomach of a 7m-long PYTHON who had swallowed him whole.

Friends of Akbar Salubiro was still wearing welly boots, short and t-shirt when he was cut from the belly of the beast.

The snake was sliced open with an 18-inch hunting knife after villagers hunting for Salubiro found it in his back garden.

The 25-year-old vanished after he set off for work harvesting palm oil in a remote village on the island of west sulawesi, Indonesia, on Sunday night.

PAY-NEWSLINK2881300_77046.jpg

PAY-NEWSLINK2881301_77049.jpg

PAY-NEWSLINK2881302_77048.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess those experts were wrong that said even the largest snakes couldn't swallow a grown man.
Ummm, I'm no expert but don't snakes always swallow their prey head first?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: neah, rats are just gross. Might as well take spiders too. And cockroaches.

I do have a coworker who did years of small animal medical research. He actually has a soft spot in his heart for rats. I wont even bother sharing his stories.
We had a pet tarantula when I was a kid. My Mom is deathly afraid of spiders. He got out one day and Mom found him in the hall closet, threw a bowl over him to catch him to put him back in the tank, but cut off 2 legs. They ended up giving him to my uncle and eventually the legs grew back!

Cockroaches....those damn things are the devil! Only bug that makes me scream, I hate them!

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
I've had the pleasure of walking out my front door to a 3' moccasin, my back patio door to a 12" moccasin, and my garage to a 6' racer.

Needless to say, they all smell terrible when dead.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ummm, I'm no expert but don't snakes always swallow their prey head first?

Can you tell where the head is? Where I think it may be in that one picture appears to be positioned for swallowing head first based on his body's location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.