Snake swallows grown man whole

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard he was chanting Swallowhu Ackbar.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Your shirt or you holding a snake? :lmao2:

Neah, the pic doesn't generate any emotion. I actually love going into the reptile exhibit at any aquarium/zoo and checking them out. But it's different when there is no pane of glass between us. No way would I ever attempt to handle one.

Last year, we had a cool black racer living in the front bushes. Supposedly beneficial. I had fun with the kids stalking him and trying to find him every day. I left him alone, and he left me alone. And then one afternoon, I was watering some newly planted bushes way in the back and a monster black snake was in there and lunged at me trying to kill me with its huge fangs. I calmly walk back to garage, came back, and he was still there waiting for me. Almost taunting me. Dead snake. So I am not exaggerating, 2 minutes later in another bush... it happens again. I couldn't believe it. Dead snake. I knew what I had to do next. So I walk to the front of the house to find their "cool" brother, which I did. He had to be the mastermind luring in all his pals. And.... well.... like I said, his evil siblings sealed his fate.

If you don't like snakes, crush up some mothballs and sprinkle them around. Sure, your house will smell like that old lady at church with the mustache that gave you itchy kisses when you were a little kid, but you won't have any snakes to deal with (or any other critters for that matter).

Alex.

Silky Johnston

Hater of the Year
May 7, 2016
:lol: no excuses for the shirt, that was in my dark Tallahassee days.

But my Dad is a big reptile fan so I've grown up around snakes my entire life, have lots of respect for them. Hell, before I was born my Dad had a pet rattlesnake. He's a bit crazy.

Black racers are very cool, so thanks for killing them you a$$hole! The snake in this pic is a rat snake, they eat rats. You know, those gross rodents that can spread disease? Or maybe you're a big rat fan.

Yo Daddy is a herpetologist? Hmmn.

And you have a thing for snakes? Hmmn.

I think I can see where this is going.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

But my Dad is a big reptile fan so I've grown up around snakes my entire life, have lots of respect for them. Hell, before I was born my Dad had a pet rattlesnake. He's a bit crazy.

Black racers are very cool, so thanks for killing them you a$$hole! The snake in this pic is a rat snake, they eat rats. You know, those gross rodents that can spread disease? Or maybe you're a big rat fan.
IDK, I kinda liked the shirt. :hippie:
:bandit:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_1800.JPG
730cfecc0e0f7e5e3c2289e5988521dc.jpg

Does this make you cringe?

I gave Brad a dislike.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Corn snake, red rat snake...take your pick. We just grew up calling them red rat snakes.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I thought the rat snakes were yellow, that one appears orange, or are there different ones?

Edit: I see Cooter made comment later.

Had one of these bastids on the side of the house a couple of months ago.
yellow%20closeup.jpg

We live in a cul-de-sac, and there is a street behind us, so we technically have a next door neighbor that's on that back street. They don't take care of their damn yard at all, and they are zoned agricultural so we can't even get the damn county to do anything about it.
At any rate, I decided to let it live to take care of any crap over in their yard :lol:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought the rat snakes were yellow, that one appears orange, or are there different ones?

Edit: I see Cooter made comment later.

Had one of these bastids on the side of the house a couple of months ago.
yellow%20closeup.jpg

We live in a cul-de-sac, and there is a street behind us, so we technically have a next door neighbor that's on that back street. They don't take care of their damn yard at all, and they are zoned agricultural so we can't even get the damn county to do anything about it.
At any rate, I decided to let it live to take care of any crap over in their yard :lol:
Yes, there are yellow and red. There is no reason to kill either unless you're an a$$.

I'm beginning to think you're Spikes...it seems you fear Google. :lol:

Just kidding, don't take it personally, I know you're joking, etc.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm beginning to think you're Spikes...it seems you fear Google. :lol:
Or maybe just prefer conversation ;)

Never been anyone but URG, and I never really cared for spikes either

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Yes, there are yellow and red. There is no reason to kill either unless you're an a$$.

Unfortunately, I have to kill every rat snake who invades our hen house. They will eat every egg in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.