IOPMSAQRZVDXXHFNNEPLZ2BDMU.jpg

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
IOPMSAQRZVDXXHFNNEPLZ2BDMU.jpg

I’d immediately get the biggest gun I owned and shoot that monster. My grandmama, were she alive, would calmly walk to the shed and come back with a hoe and with one whack cut his head off. She was amazing with a hoe v snakes. I never realized that among being a great teacher and loving grandma that she was also a ninja.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I am not a golfer but on occasion (4 times to be exact) I have participated in office shotgun "best ball" golf days. One of those was on the Maxwell AFB course that is next to the Alabama River. I hit my shot into the rough and went to retrieve the ball when one of my team mates, an avid duffer, said not to walk out there without a iron in my hand. I asked him if that was rule since I wasn't planning on playing the lie (just noticed how that word goes well with golf.) Anyway, he said it was to kill the moccasins. I told him the snakes could keep the damn ball.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I am not a golfer but on occasion (4 times to be exact) I have participated in office shotgun "best ball" golf days. One of those was on the Maxwell AFB course that is next to the Alabama River. I hit my shot into the rough and went to retrieve the ball when one of my team mates, an avid duffer, said not to walk out there without a iron in my hand. I asked him if that was rule since I wasn't planning on playing the lie (just noticed how that word goes well with golf.) Anyway, he said it was to kill the moccasins. I told him the snakes could keep the damn ball.
Not sure what it is about military bases but the one where I work, Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville also borders a river. This one is the Tennessee river along the southern border of the base. It is very low and swampy down on that end and it too is covered up with moccasins. BIG ONES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.