Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
https://mobile.twitter.com/kylelambs...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

:lol: saw this on 24/7

kyle lamb– ‏@kylelambsports

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI py 0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Auburn's 5*DE Byron cowart isn't having a good time on the plains. Man I thought the players loved muschump.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n264584 said:
You deserve a like for finding this.
Make it two likes.

Meanwhile CeCe is pushing for playing time at a stacked UF d-line. I think we may lucked out with CeCe, Martez, Zuniga and the other o-lineman in the '15 class. Time will tell.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n264584 said:
You deserve a like for finding this.

Not really sure what I think here - you have Muschamp who loses it too much and then you have a kid stupid enough to post this for people to see. I do think I remember hearing Cowart was a problem in high school.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n264588 said:
Not really sure what I think here - you have Muschamp who loses it too much and then you have a kid stupid enough to post this for people to see. I do think I remember hearing Cowart was a problem in high school.

His own highschool coach hinted around at a lil bit.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! These two head cases were made for each other.

Attachments

• conv_4150.gif
    conv_4150.gif
    311.6 KB · Views: 423

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He is just a young, pampered prima donna like most high school stars trying to get used to the Chump's act. I want to remind people of how Texas went into the toilet when the Chump was there, even with a top 5 recruiting class every year. He's overrated as a DC in my book as Auburn will most likely discover.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this on 24/7 as well. Cowart should've realized there was a reason that Asschamp was fired. But yet he's crazy enough to go play for the guy. With what is seeping out of UF about how he treated players and their confidence, Cowart is getting a big dose of it. We all know how WM can be and perhaps Cowart is somewhat the same. Glad he is not our problem. Malzahn better get ready, he's in for a real treat with the Asschamp on staff.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is absolutely fabulous stuff. Comedy gold. What is Muschamp going to do when he sees he cried on Twitter? How embarrassing.

joeblow

Banned
Banned
Aug 12, 2015
t-gator;n264590 said:
His own highschool coach hinted around at a lil bit.

His high school coach was just butt hurt after pressuring Cowart to sign with Florida, even harassing him for hours after his announcement. His school, Seffner Armwood has been a feeder school to UF for years and for the best player. at least rated, ever at the school to choose another school was a huge slap in the face to him. I do think UF was better off getting Jefferson because something about Cowart told me that he was all about himself, and as McElwain recently said, selfish players are a a big problem. What he is too dumb to realize is that there is a process called "derecruiting" that happens at every school. You are no longer the number one player and how many "stars" you had don't mean sh.. What he fails to understand is that being coached hard is a sign that the coaches think you have a chance to be a good player. The time to get worried is when the coaches aren't pushing you and ignoring you. Coaches don't have time to waste their effort on marginal players. You don't hear coaches singling out marginal players for playing poorly, if they are on your case it means they see that you have the opportunity to become a good or great player. I doubt UF's coaches spent a lot of time working with Skyler Mornhinweg, while every possible strategy was employed to try and light a fire under Jeff Driskel.
I think Auburn is the most overrated team in college football this year. They had the same record as UF last year. The only difference was that they got to play all three of their paid scrubs, while one of UF's was cancelled. They lost eight starters on offense, and that offense wasn't great last year. They need Cowart to be a factor this year, desperately. But, as is almost always the case, counting on true freshmen is a very dicey proposition. True freshmen can contribute, but the best teams aren't counting on them, they are only pleasantly surprised if one is ready to play.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I do have to give Cowart credit for actually writing legible tweets and not that street crap.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well if he did not understand Champ's style from the many times he allowed his temper to run wild, I don't have much consideration for him. Folks respond to coaching differently. Sometimes you have to get their attention, if multiple improvement conversations don't work sitting might encourage better attention. Using Twitter was a mistake, talk to head coach better option.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We pay WM 6.3 mil to leave town and they guarantee him 5.1 mil.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dec 10, 2014
joeblow;n264620 said:
His high school coach was just butt hurt after pressuring Cowart to sign with Florida, even harassing him for hours after his announcement. His school, Seffner Armwood has been a feeder school to UF for years and for the best player. at least rated, ever at the school to choose another school was a huge slap in the face to him. I do think UF was better off getting Jefferson because something about Cowart told me that he was all about himself, and as McElwain recently said, selfish players are a a big problem. What he is too dumb to realize is that there is a process called "derecruiting" that happens at every school. You are no longer the number one player and how many "stars" you had don't mean sh.. What he fails to understand is that being coached hard is a sign that the coaches think you have a chance to be a good player. The time to get worried is when the coaches aren't pushing you and ignoring you. Coaches don't have time to waste their effort on marginal players. You don't hear coaches singling out marginal players for playing poorly, if they are on your case it means they see that you have the opportunity to become a good or great player. I doubt UF's coaches spent a lot of time working with Skyler Mornhinweg, while every possible strategy was employed to try and light a fire under Jeff Driskel.
I think Auburn is the most overrated team in college football this year. They had the same record as UF last year. The only difference was that they got to play all three of their paid scrubs, while one of UF's was cancelled. They lost eight starters on offense, and that offense wasn't great last year. They need Cowart to be a factor this year, desperately. But, as is almost always the case, counting on true freshmen is a very dicey proposition. True freshmen can contribute, but the best teams aren't counting on them, they are only pleasantly surprised if one is ready to play.

i don't like you

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator