So how many posters made the move over

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n35342 said:
Like when Sid threatened to shoot me right after he challenged me to a game of 1 on 1 basketball? Like I'm retarded and going to play an angry black man at any sport.

I never knew which mod banned Sid. Was it you? If so I should send you a bottle of your favorite wine cooler.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
NavetG8r;n35367 said:
I never knew which mod banned Sid. Was it you? If so I should send you a bottle of your favorite wine cooler.
Well we all agreed on it but yeah I hit the button and then let Russ deal with the angry death threat emails

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Concrete Helmet;n35156 said:
I heard that some of the mods at GSMB were real pr!cks. Is this true ? I also heard that some members got banned for next to nothing ?

Before I answer your question, answer this one:

How do you feel about ox?
:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n35342 said:
Like when Sid threatened to shoot me right after he challenged me to a game of 1 on 1 basketball? Like I'm retarded and going to play an angry black man at any sport.

Maybe he meant "shoot on you," like, shooting a basketball? :dunno:

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
NavetG8r;n35331 said:
Nobody ever got perma-banned from GSMB over one single incident unless they threatened somebody with bodily harm. Threats against someone's person will never be tolerated, no matter what message board you go to. Well, I guess unless it's a KKK message board or something similar... But yeah, either they're lying, or stepped way out of bounds and just didn't admit that part to you.

Yeah, I guess there was some mention of race baiting going on over there, but it could have been someone with jilted lover syndrome.
Sid, that you?

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
Dagnabbit - I'd be dishonest if I didn't admit I thought Brad's emails were real. I thought it was pretty funny until they took there ball and went home. My first thought was to reach out to Ox or someone and see if they would crank something up, but then I realized I needed a break.

Good to see all you peckerwoods again, this is a pretty unique collection of misfits. Now I'm on the clock to get an avatar.

BTW - shout out to Law for info on this site. In a moment of weakness I read a GSMB article a few weeks ago and saw his Bin-Laden avatar pimping the much improved forum here.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only a terrible mod would ban the boards most entertaining poster for no reason. Thankfully Ox brought me back from the dead. For that and your sense of style you will always be a huge douche nozzle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n40120 said:
Only a terrible mod would ban the boards most entertaining poster for no reason. Thankfully Ox brought me back from the dead. For that and your sense of style you will always be a huge douche nozzle.

You need to post more often.

But stop picking a fight with our favorite box of wine cooler drinking hipster.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Slevin said:
I'm just upset I'm not a mod anymore. I had that in the first two lines of my christianmingle.com profile
"Moderator Emeritus" has more sizzle & pop than Alka-Seltzer (tm).

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
MatthewM. said:
Banned you because you're a ****ing loser. It's fairly simple

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb