So how many...

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe some should just jump in front of a bus. It would be easier for them......and the rest of us not in so much pain.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
What a wonderful game on so many fronts.

Question. Are those posters/chatters who insisted Iowa would skull-f**k the Gators going to move to Canada?

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
They'll be back.

Just gotta take a little time out to recover from the traumatic pain of the skullfooking and to get the wording right for the spin on the post-mortem on how it doesn't change anything.

When you believe with your entire being that the Gator World will end at 4pm on Jan 2, and that doesn't happen, it's disconcerting x2.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Still no credit. Sad. As bad as the announcers.
Lighten up, Francis.

Defense played well, but that's nothing new. Appleby had a mediocre game, which is what we've come to expect. Made a few nice plays, made a bunch of lousy ones. Has no feel in the pocket for the rush at all. However, it doesn't matter, he's gone.

Scarlett ran his ass off. Had no room at all in the first half, actually had a couple of holes in the second half. Callaway was maddening most of the day. Have no idea what he's thinking half the time.

Eddy was awesome.

Grades:
Offense: C-
Defense: A
Special Teams: A

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I jumped up and down a few times. And I cheered when we did well. And sang and swayed to We Are the Boys. Had a fun time at the game, glad we won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.