So how many...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently you're only allowed to be happy about a win if you're a pumper. If you dare to have high expectations for our 3 time national championship program then you aren't allowed to be glad about a win.

You pumpers are about as arrogant as left wing libs.

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
Life was much better today even with a rainy day in Cozumel Mexico! Sorry, I am happy with our team today. Many of you will probably ban me from this board now.:ban:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Apparently you're only allowed to be happy about a win if you're a pumper. If you dare to have high expectations for our 3 time national championship program then you aren't allowed to be glad about a win.

You pumpers are about as arrogant as left wing libs.
Can't help but laugh at people who make fun of liberals.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Happy we won...doesn't change overall direction of program unless we finish top 10 recruiting and make a minimum of 2 changes on the staff......Even that may not be enough.......

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Lighten up, Francis.

Defense played well, but that's nothing new. Appleby had a mediocre game, which is what we've come to expect. Made a few nice plays, made a bunch of lousy ones. Has no feel in the pocket for the rush at all. However, it doesn't matter, he's gone.

Scarlett ran his ass off. Had no room at all in the first half, actually had a couple of holes in the second half. Callaway was maddening most of the day. Have no idea what he's thinking half the time.

Eddy was awesome.

Grades:
Offense: C-
Defense: A
Special Teams: A

Special Teams: B/B+. Did you forget the lousy kick coverage?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Happy we won. I hope it helps recruiting. But doesn't change the following:

1. Recruiting got to pick up. You have to have the raw materials to build a team from.
2. Mac's got to upgrade his staff. Some are just not up to the task.
3. Mac has got to get rid of his "golly gee, happy to be here" crap. I want to see some intensity and some accountability.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
3. Mac has got to get rid of his "golly gee, happy to be here" crap. I want to see some intensity and some accountability.

If you watched his presser, he made some very interesting comments about things going forward.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I thought we'd lose. I didn't expect Iowa to be that bad.

Iowa had a good defense and weak offense. UF has a better defense and a slightly better offense. I doubted UF wanted to lose 3 in a row two years in a row, so I expected UF to show up this year. So I expected UF to win, thought the Iowa defensive front was better than I thought.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If you watched his presser, he made some very interesting comments about things going forward.
He's a smart dude. Too proud too. We'll see which trait is more dominant.

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cliff notes?

The one that stood out most was "we're going to be a lot more physical up front next year". But there were others like "refuse to lose" or something like that. Coaches speak, I'm sure, but it's better than "golly gee wiz, the popcorn sure was great".

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can't help but laugh at people who make fun of liberals.
I laugh at people who randomly bring politics into a discussion that has nothing to do with politics. Happens a ton around here, and I don't quite get it. So are the people happy about the win today only happy because they're liberals? Or are they liberals because they're happy? Is Durty saying that conservatives are miserable sacks of sh*t? Or are they miserable sacks of sh*t because they're conservatives? :dunno:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why or how do we allow people calling us pumpers to be a negative thing?

Screw the negative Nancy's!

We won, that's always a good thing....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I laugh at people who randomly bring politics into a discussion that has nothing to do with politics. Happens a ton around here, and I don't quite get it. So are the people happy about the win today only happy because they're liberals? Or are they liberals because they're happy? Is Durty saying that conservatives are miserable sacks of sh*t? Or are they miserable sacks of sh*t because they're conservatives? :dunno:
none of that. Sorry you can't follow. Just saying pumpers are getting extremely arrogant, just like libs. Winning or losing is irrelevant. :D

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
none of that. Sorry you can't follow. Just saying pumpers are getting extremely arrogant, just like libs. Winning or losing is irrelevant. :D
And the dumpers are irrational and refuse to listen to reason, kinda like conservatives. :grin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see a downer "include-quote" the pumper's post and specifically point to the
statements that warrant labeling the pumper "delusional", "imbecile", "stupid" "idiot" "etc"...
I see a lot of manufactured slants that are not what the positive person claims. Sure, those
slants are purposely made to sound dumb. It seems to me pumpers are just trying to hold
ground against tragedizing, while dumpers try to "stampede-trample" the positive person.??

e.g. : I posted as fact of credit that Mac, 2 years straight, had us competing for the SEC-CG.
A couple of dumpers refuted my factual statement by posting: "I wouldn't call what we did in
the SEC CG competitive." See the "put-down" game?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.