So I finally broke down and signed up

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Greetings all! I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself to everybody. I've been a lurker on the boards since Syn was slinging the rock all over the intramural fields back on the old GSMB days. I've always admired the insights ya'll bring and I especially enjoy reading Cover 2's breakdowns following the games. I'm glad to finally be a part of the community an I look forward to joining in the discussion from time to time!
On that note, I'm going to go ahead and declare myself fully in the "bring in Frost" camp as I think he fits the mold of what we need (solid in all phases of the game, player development, recruiting ties to the state, etc.). That's not to say that I wouldn't be okay with some of the other potential hires (Campbell, Fuente or Chad Morris would all do well here I think) but that he is my preferred candidate. I really hope Ox is right about Mullen not being a candidate, and I'll never forget the Mullen play calling wheel somebody posted back then...
I also looking forward to hearing about how Franks and Corral battle it out in the spring, which I think Franks gets the first start but Corral beats him out after a few bone headed mistakes.
As for the rest of this season, well, I'm gonna cheer like always and I fully anticipate being disappointed, as I have grown accustomed to being in the last (almost) decade. I suppose that makes me a dumper with the pumper's heart or is it the other way 'round?
Anyway, I look forward to cheering and complaining with you all in the future!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Who is your favorite poster?

:naughty:
giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What made you finally decide to sign up?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Welcome! Glad to have you join up. Looks like your head, and heart, are in the right place(s). And, if football continues to disappoint, we can look forward to basketball, amirite?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Welcome! And thanks for jogging some memories, I had forgotten about Syn and the Mullen play calling wheel :)

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome Flint, don't know how you stood on the sideline all this time, glad you're in the game now, Go Gators!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Does Irish Mike and syn still post on that other gator board? They should merge over here if so

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome. Glad you finally decided to join and participate. Bring some friends. Just make sure they have a backbone. It can get rough around here at times. But in a fun, brothers & sisters kicking each others' @sses kinda way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.