So I finally broke down and signed up

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Thanks all, but I'm not sure how ya'll post all day on company time!?! I'm not sure what my actual Gator level is, but I am originally from Gainesville. I met Kerwin Bell when he came to talk to my elementary school in '86 or '87, we had season round ball tickets growing up so I was raised on the M&M show with Dwayne Schintzius, Stacey Poole, Dan Cross and Craig Brown. Graduated BA History in '03 and was in one of the last classes Dr. Michael Gannon taught. I felt really lucky about that.
Favorite poster? I'm a big fan of Cover 2 and think Daytona Caine has good insight for a rival but you all have impressed me at one point or another and Law's posts that Mac spoke of at the press conference may be the most beneficial to us all so kudos there sir!

Oh now you have done it. It is okay to be a big fan of Cover 2 b/c he is a humble gentleman, but you mentioned Law, so now his head will explode. He might have to change his name again to SWAMP ASS, b/c his ego was just inflated:grin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone please tell me how I ended up with the avatar that is showing for my posts? Does ox pick these for us? Is he a benevolent dictator?
:ox2:

I don't look at empty avatars. New members have 45 seconds to pick one or I pick one for them, usually angrily. They are mandatory and members that don't pick one are already on my list and often stay there for years.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don't look at empty avatars. New members have 45 seconds to pick one or I pick one for them, usually angrily. They are mandatory and members that don't pick one are already on my list and often stay there for years.
He's lucky. It used to be 30 seconds. Glad to see you've become more lenient.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

:oxslap:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Scott512 still sports the pink pony helmet. :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Thanks all, but I'm not sure how ya'll post all day on company time!?! I'm not sure what my actual Gator level is, but I am originally from Gainesville. I met Kerwin Bell when he came to talk to my elementary school in '86 or '87, we had season round ball tickets growing up so I was raised on the M&M show with Dwayne Schintzius, Stacey Poole, Dan Cross and Craig Brown. Graduated BA History in '03 and was in one of the last classes Dr. Michael Gannon taught. I felt really lucky about that.
Favorite poster? I'm a big fan of Cover 2 and think Daytona Caine has good insight for a rival but you all have impressed me at one point or another and Law's posts that Mac spoke of at the press conference may be the most beneficial to us all so kudos there sir!
Any classes with Dr. Claude Sturgill (sp?)?

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
For the newbies, I give you Bama Bangs, aka the "Syn":

attachment.php

Alex.

That's a Gang of Bangs.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone please tell me how I ended up with the avatar that is showing for my posts? Does ox pick these for us? Is he a benevolent dictator?
Just consider yourself lucky you didn't end up with something like this....

561e59fce71a5aa1de685578179d9add.184x184x1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.