So I finally broke down and signed up

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also that's a long ass time to be lurking but now is better than never. Welcome!
That is a long time.

Syn left, Canething appeared. Canething left, Lawrence appeared. Now, the new guy is here.

FYI, I miss Alvin

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That is a long time.

Syn left, Canething appeared. Canething left, Lawrence appeared. Now, the new guy is here.

FYI, I miss Alvin
Well I found that board. Shocked theyre all still posting over there. There's only like 10 of them.

Ox should go invite them over here. There's a couple there that used to be here and one changed his name, but I can't remember his name for the life of me. His avatar is Kurt Russell from escape from New York. @Swamp Queen will remember.

Jabber is over there too

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well I found that board. Shocked theyre all still posting over there. There's only like 10 of them.

Ox should go invite them over here. There's a couple there that used to be here and one changed his name, but I can't remember his name for the life of me. His avatar is Kurt Russell from escape from New York. @Swamp Queen will remember.

Jabber is over there too
They are already well aware of this place and prefer to post over there. For what reason you'd have to ask them.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Jabber is over there too

Wasn’t it Jabber that had the Kurt Russell avatar?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just consider yourself lucky you didn't end up with something like this....

561e59fce71a5aa1de685578179d9add.184x184x1.jpg

Wobble’s gay avatar was the best. Never had there been a more suitable avatar.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wobble’s gay avatar was the best. Never had there been a more suitable avatar.
Yeah, I was actually looking for that one but couldn't find it (scary search, BTW :eek3:). I'm proud to say that I was the one who found it for him originally when he lost that avatar bet or something and he had to use it for couple months. He was not happy. :lol:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Jabber has the memo. As Ox says, they have their reasons not to come here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yall, go direct message them and invite them over. Some may just have me on ignore.

I vote Swamp Queen.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Any forum that Graham Hall is in charge of is doomed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.