So, is anyone still on the NC State band wagon?

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
t-gator;n101342 said:
With a name like Jake from state farm I thought you'd be funnier. You're kinda like the Jeff Driskel of posting. Too bad I had I hopes for you

Man, I'm sorry about letting you down. I really wanted to be light hearted here but this season has just ripped my funny bone out. Kinda like that awkward moment when you realize the hot chick you bedded down with last night has three legs.....

:dance:

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
oxrageous;n101340 said:
Who was ever on the NC State bandwagon? The argument was is Brissett better than Driskel? That question has been answered.

I saw a lot of post early in the season from people slobbering all over JB about him being a Heisman candidate and all that. He's just an average QB who plays more Honkie than Bro.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jake from State Farm;n101420 said:
Man, I'm sorry about letting you down. I really wanted to be light hearted here but this season has just ripped my funny bone out. Kinda like that awkward moment when you realize the hot chick you bedded down with last night has three legs.....

There he is

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jake from State Farm;n101420 said:

You live close to New Orleans, Key West, or Three Mile Island?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n101458 said:
You live close to New Orleans, Key West, or Three Mile Island?

Well, she sounds hideous.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, let's give the kid credit, he's scratched out a single ACC victory, so don't take that away from him! I mean, he had one great half against a top 5 team and has done well against the sh*tty teams on their schedule, but performed abysmally against the better teams other than that. So he's basically John Brantley in 2011. :whistle:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
TN G8tr;n101177 said:
I see your point Fever. But that is in the A-She-She too. But never the less good for the 5-5 team that he's on. And we'd probably love those numbers. But again its the Almost Competitive Conf. LOL. Not sure how Driskel would do there. Would he crap the bed as bad for an ACC team as he has at UF? Good Points

That argument doesn't hold water. He could be playing for a 1AA team and it's all relevant to the competition and the talent HE HAS on his own team. It's not like he's QB'ing a powerhouse SEC talent team vs. softer ACC teams. He's playing WITH ACC talent against ACC talent. It's safe to assume he'd have similar numbers on a similar SEC team. And as Fever pointed out, it's not like the SEC D's are shutting down many passing games. JD's number wouldn't be anywhere near JB's numbers. You know it. I know it. Muschamp know's it. EVERYONE knows it!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in a wolf pack but it's definitely not the nc state wolf pack

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014