So what is essential listening of Gator athletics

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
I have iheartradio on my iphone 4, but it doesn't pick up a lot of Florida's stations that I want, specifically WRUF gainesville. I guess I'll have to settle with listening on my pc.

Also, I can't do podcasts because iPhone 4 doesn't have the podcast app preinstalled, and it's no longer available on the app store.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't you start by focusing on updating your technology. You're clearly eligible for an upgrade for free.

It's Great

sidewalk alum
Mar 4, 2016
Why don't you start by focusing on updating your technology. You're clearly eligible for an upgrade for free.

Idk... I still live with the parental units and they take care of the verizon bill. I might be upgrading to a 6 soon, though.

EDIT: Should have posted this after I upgrade but I'm just curious what the best stations/shows/podcasts are

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WRUF has an app. It should work on a iPhone 4. Also, 1010XL has an app.

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Ask your husband for a new phone, preferably a Samsung.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why not watch and listen on WatchESPN app?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While you're looking for an ap that works on your phone, I'll bet your parents are looking for one that gets you another address. Best of luck to all of you in your search!

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Most likely, but I have a debilitating bout of bipolar disorder and can't work. Also have other mental problems. I should be euthanized, and if it were an option I'd gladly take it.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think that'll work on an iPhone 4, if I remember correctly.

1. What are the compatible mobile and tablet devices?
    WatchESPN is available for use on the following mobile devices: Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad Mini (must have iOS 7.0 or later) and Android Mobile and tablet devices, including the Kindle Fire (running version 4.0 and above).
  2. Is there a cost to download the "WatchESPN" app?
    WatchESPN is free. However, you must be a subscriber of AT&T U-Verse, BendBroadband, Bright House Networks, Charter, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, Midcontinent Communications, Optimum, Time Warner Cable or Verizon FIOS with the appropriate ESPN video/TV channel packages. If you are not a subscriber of one of these providers, you will be directed to an ESPN schedule.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
  1. What are the compatible mobile and tablet devices?
    WatchESPN is available for use on the following mobile devices: Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iPad Mini (must have iOS 7.0 or later) and Android Mobile and tablet devices, including the Kindle Fire (running version 4.0 and above).
  2. Is there a cost to download the "WatchESPN" app?
    WatchESPN is free. However, you must be a subscriber of AT&T U-Verse, BendBroadband, Bright House Networks, Charter, Comcast XFINITY, Cox, Midcontinent Communications, Optimum, Time Warner Cable or Verizon FIOS with the appropriate ESPN video/TV channel packages. If you are not a subscriber of one of these providers, you will be directed to an ESPN schedule.

iOS 7 was a clunker on an iPhone 4. It might be within the system requirements, but that doesn't mean it's going to work well. It would have been barely within the cusp.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Download the TuneIn Radio App from the App Store. It is free. Then do a search for Gator IMG sports network. I have included a screenshot from my phone to give you a better idea of what it looks like.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    908.4 KB · Views: 90

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Download the TuneIn Radio App from the App Store. It is free. Then do a search for Gator IMG sports network. I have included a screenshot from my phone to give you a better idea of what it looks like.
That is for live sporting events as well as pregame with Mick Hubert on fall Saturdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator