Some Gator players and coaches need anger management classes before Georgia game

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Screenshot_20181015-184327.png @Gern you're just wrong. The gators are always the most penalized team in the SEC. Under several different coaches. Maybe some stuff needs to cleaned up. But you're wrong about this incident. And who cares anyways? We're on a roll. This is the most fun we've had watching gator football in 10 years anyways. So just enjoy it and quit nitpicking about something you're just wrong about .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm 99% sure at this point Gern is an alias having some fun (his IP history is quite suspicious), but it's a bye week so I'll take the clicks.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My son used to post here but I embarrassed him into leaving..... Families, don't you just love um....

Actually, that was another board, not here....

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I'm 99% sure at this point Gern is an alias having some fun (his IP history is quite suspicious), but it's a bye week so I'll take the clicks.

He's not kidding. Unfortunately this is what he does and my brother and I have had to listen to misguided righteous rants about gator football for a LONG time .

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Gern, sorry fella, we just funnin'.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I think I see the problem. This will clear it right up, pumpkin.

That removes sand from the vagina?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.