Some Gator players and coaches need anger management classes before Georgia game

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Steve Russell hates him. He calls and stirs the pot and then there's a million calls after him because of his crazy **** he says. He's a good gator fan and he means well. The other thread he started about the big improvements on offense is probably a better representation of the good gator fan he is. He cares a lot.
Havent listened much since I moved to the woods. Now, Im intrigued. I used to know all the guys that called in by their voice. Steve may hate him but he gives STeve plenty to talk about. Much like Ox with this thread. In reality they like it. Some of those guys have been calling for more than 20 yrs. I always wonder if any are in here.........

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Fred Johnson is obviously a Gern disciple.

DapperFavorableAgama-max-1mb.gif

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I love that house. Would send my kids back a few times. Dental floss could have saved me dental pain at 13.
When Dan looked ballistic and the ref was holding him ........they may even review that in the deep state of Birmingham. The deal is sanctimonious flies about as well as those turkeys in that famous WKRP episode. Scale that back quickly.
frozen gotta frozen with his one trick pony. Ox??? that's right the right side.......;)
I know right? He may be an old guy and we can go off the rails sometimes.......MOM.
Orange slices. Story time. Back in the early 70s we were dying out there in a scrimmage. Literally. No water .........and someone brought out orange slices ...........im my entire life nothing tasted better......
Winning allows us to forgive dan. Losing and Dan becomes the new target.
this entire post is very Gern-like

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I assumed Gern was an alias and he was trolling us (like Mr. Peabody). Come on, a thread like this on a bye week?

I thought I was going along with the gag by making all those jokes in the chat box.

I apologize for those jokes Gern.

I still disagree with you,

Some positions and players are better when they play angry, think Wilbur Marshall, Brandon Spikes, Reggie Nelson, Matt Elam, and even on the other side of the ball Donnie Young and Mo Collins were angry OL on SOS’ Championship team.

Playing angry is fine as long as you stay disciplined. Discipline means stuff like not jumping offsides on 3rd and 4.

Alex.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I assumed Gern was an alias and he was trolling us (like Mr. Peabody). Come on, a thread like this on a bye week?

I thought I was going along with the gag by making all those jokes in the chat box.

I apologize for those jokes Gern.

I still disagree with you,

Some positions and players are better when they play angry, think Wilbur Marshall, Brandon Spikes, Reggie Nelson, Matt Elam, and even on the other side of the ball Donnie Young and Mo Collins were angry OL on SOS’ Championship team.

Playing angry is fine as long as you stay disciplined. Discipline means stuff like not jumping offsides on 3rd and 4.

Alex.
I concur. Under SOS we usually led the league in penalties and we won pretty regularly as I recall.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Some of the gator players and coaches need to learn to stay under control . It's fine to get fired up but it must be kept under control . In the Lsu game two gator players threw punches and got away with it . Against vandy Coach Mullen and some of his players lost control and it cost us losing a player for the game .It could have easily turned into a brawl that would have been a huge black eye Florida doesn't need . If the coach can't control his emotions you can't expect his players to . One more personal foul on the team would have cost us the game .I love Mullen and I love his fire and passion but it has to be kept under control . This team still lacks discipline and coach Mullen has to set the gator standard !

I’m MADGator and I do not approve this message.

upload_2018-10-15_9-47-52.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Post the rule if your so smart ! I think you will find something different than what you are saying !

I posted a link, you are way too annoying for me to tolerate. And I am not so smart, you apparently think that you are. Reminds me of a past president.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
We have thumbs up, down, drunk and facepalm. We need pussy post.

I don't think its a reach to say if not for that whole melee, we don't come back in win that game. So I'm good with it.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Some of the gator players and coaches need to learn to stay under control . It's fine to get fired up but it must be kept under control . In the Lsu game two gator players threw punches and got away with it . Against vandy Coach Mullen and some of his players lost control and it cost us losing a player for the game .It could have easily turned into a brawl that would have been a huge black eye Florida doesn't need . If the coach can't control his emotions you can't expect his players to . One more personal foul on the team would have cost us the game .I love Mullen and I love his fire and passion but it has to be kept under control . This team still lacks discipline and coach Mullen has to set the gator standard !
Anger management. Fiddlesticks. What do they say in these classes. I can hear it now. "Now, gentleman. You must keep your composure. After all, it's just a football game." Puh lease. There's too much love going around as it is. All this touchy, feely stuff. What we need is even more bad blood.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
the Lord’s name in vain?
Using the Lord's name in vain has nothing to do with cursing and such. I will give you an example of what it does include. Using God's name to swear to a lie or other falsehoods. That's the essense.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Using the Lord's name in vain has nothing to do with cursing and such. I will give you an example of what it does include. Using God's name to swear to a lie or other falsehoods. That's the essense.

Is wishing God’s blessing on someone that I know will soon receive ridicule and castigation be using His name in vain?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Is wishing God’s blessing on someone that I know will soon receive ridicule and castigation be using His name in vain?
No, as you most likely know, that would be a proper use of His name, even if other may disagree with the sentiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.