Some Team Info From Swamp Gas

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:triggered:

You mad bro? You told us all he would never see the field.

Will you be openly rooting against him during games or will you keep it to yourself?
No, I will be openly laughing.

I also reserve the right to adjust my September prediction to 1-4.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So we're going to the National Championship Game. :headbang:

I don't bet but if I did, I'd bet with rivals who think their team is better than it is. I could probably clean up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s not like he has to pass the ball. You said yourself mullinz doesn’t throw it. Any of the QBs can hand it off.
Jesus.... do you understand the option at all?

why do you think they don't go out and sign fat doughy guys who have run for 6 yards in 6 years?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I encourage you strongly not to watch Gator football this season. We'll just tell you how it goes.
Oh no. I will be here to laugh.

I'll be laughing just as hard as I was last year at those of you who said the offense was going to explode because we got rid of LDR were getting Franks on the field.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
The only downside to Trask doing well is that Butters would be painted as some kind of a genius for "discovering" him.

:puke:

Yep...another arrow in jhbyrd’s quiver. Lol...just for that reason alone I understand why some of y’all don’t want Trask to succeed.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Yep...another arrow in jhbyrd’s quiver. Lol...just for that reason alone I understand why some of y’all don’t want Trask to succeed.

Unfortunately, it's a broken arrow.. He may have discovered him, but provided absolutely no development!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yep...another arrow in jhbyrd’s quiver
Plank, the guy isn't trolling. He's actually trying to make his version of conversation. I don't view him as a guy sitting back and laughing at people. He's dead serious with every post.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Trask will be the starter

This was so funny, I couldn't just give it a like. I'm reading at a company lunch meeting, our General Manager is speaking, and I crack up out load.

dead-donkey.jpg

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only downside to Trask doing well is that Butters would be painted as some kind of a genius for "discovering" him.

:puke:

And yet he made a choice .

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Plank, the guy isn't trolling. He's actually trying to make his version of conversation. I don't view him as a guy sitting back and laughing at people. He's dead serious with every post.

I read him the exact same way you do. I know he is serious. I do think he makes some valid points, but I think other posters make valid points as well.

To me Gator football is like a car. I know the car is broken down, but I'm not a mechanic. Logic tells me that it is unlikely that Mac worked for the GOAT and learned absolutely nothing about being a head coach. So I think it is possible that Mac legitimately failed in a couple of areas that crippled the program without absolutely sucking at everything. I think it is possible that Mullen fixes the strength and conditioning program, the playcalling, and coaches the guys up and then the car is out of the shop running full speed again. But that is just me. I think jhbyrd COULD BE right on some of his points. He also could be wrong. I don't know.

I am kind of a bystander watching the food fight, and grabbing my popcorn. I'm not really throwing anything because I don't know what to think. I see multiple hypotheses that explain why the train derailed off the track, and I am just going to wait and see how things play out with Mullen before jumping to a final conclusion. In the meantime I'll have my popcorn and watch y'all duke it out .:popcorn:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb