Some Team Info From Swamp Gas

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014

Traz, a little off topic here but you seem to have some knowledge. Do you think some of the injuries we see in all sports, not just football comes from the specialization at a young age ? I mean kids not playing multiple different sports. Playing football, BB, Baseball year round.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds about like every other mid off-season swamp ass piece written right before we get owned and destroyed by a quarter to half the teams on the schedule.

I literally have zero fcks to give about some fake story about somebody's buddy who knows "somebody on the team"

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I'm just ready for football. Even if it sucks.

Watch the CFL or flag foot football. I like CFL but could not figure out the rules for flag football.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Sounds about like every other mid off-season swamp ass piece written right before we get owned and destroyed by a quarter to half the teams on the schedule.

I literally have zero fcks to give about some fake story about somebody's buddy who knows "somebody on the team"
Feel good, phony baloney BS from a famously unreliable source of anything even remotely resembling "news." Any site associated with Pat Dooley's lame ass is automatically and permanently suspect. That goes for Slobby Robby too. They're an embarrassment to the "Nation." Their forum "contributors" are, for the most part, just as f'in lame.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
As much as I detest McNumb, I can live with that - of course, for entirely selfish reasons only.

And I don't even think that would come up, current coaches would get part of the credit and he would get the rest for keeping working under not so great circumstances.

I don't care who it is, I just want receivers who run their routes properly, and block as required, oline who blocks, backs that do their jobs correctly, and a QB who runs the offense correctly. That will mean enjoyable football and victories.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
And I don't even think that would come up, current coaches would get part of the credit and he would get the rest for keeping working under not so great circumstances.

I don't care who it is, I just want receivers who run their routes properly, and block as required, oline who blocks, backs that do their jobs correctly, and a QB who runs the offense correctly. That will mean enjoyable football and victories.
Based on recent history, you are asking a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator