Someone Who Can Edit Video, Please.....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Find all the video clips from six weeks ago. Find them from Mike & Mike, PTI, Around the Horn, Highly Questionable, SEC Network, and whatever other video you can find talking sh*t about us being scared to play LSU. Find it all and edit it all into one big F*CK YOU video. If you know someone who can do it, ask them to do it. Seriously. Everyone who was b*tching at us and claiming we were scared can eat a whole warehouse of dicks. Nevermind a bag of dicks. Eat the whole warehouse, balls and all.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Find all the video clips from six weeks ago. Find them from Mike & Mike, PTI, Around the Horn, Highly Questionable, SEC Network, and whatever other video you can find talking sh*t about us being scared to play LSU. Find it all and edit it all into one big F*CK YOU video. If you know someone who can do it, ask them to do it. Seriously. Everyone who was b*tching at us and claiming we were scared can eat a whole warehouse of dicks. Nevermind a bag of dicks. Eat the whole warehouse, balls and all.

Make sure Bugger and Marcus get a personalized copy!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has said all along, the Gators ain't scared to play anybody. Today, they looked the part.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope the corndogs keep Alleva long enough to hire their next f*cktard HC and then fire his ass immediately afterward.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
i like that Mac took the opportunity to remind everyone that UF got called out in the midst of tragedy.

corny dog nation and all its idiot proxies got served today.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope the corndogs keep Alleva long enough to hire their next f*cktard HC and then fire his ass immediately afterward.
I hope he can't pay for his lights and 4 months later they repo his cars and house, live under a bridge you douche

gatorchamps0607

Nov 19, 2016
I hope you found what you needed for this video. I'm spiteful and would enjoy a video like this. I can help track down some videos if someone gives me the specifics of which talking heads said what..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator