Not open for further replies.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BOOM MF'er!

I've now put you on my "favorites list"!

:hahaha:law98

:rotfl:

In case you missed it:
"Ya know Law, I generally like you, as long as you're not talking about football. Go look at the presser introducing Muschamp . As far as being farther from the top than anytime in your adult life , I don't know how old you are , but we are a helluva lot closer than we were 4 years ago no matter what you want to believe. Jefferson, Ivey, Cowart, Campbell, McCloud etc,etc , we don't have a shot ? If you weren't such a nasty pathetic bit__ you'd be laughable.Your entire sentence about 2 and 3 stars is a complete lie, he's never signed a 2 star since he's been here. And yes he has taken on some projects but for the most part no, once again you're lying. You're the one who called Sousa and Worton back fill, a lovely way to describe Gators by the way, WM flipped them from FSU , and quite frankly I'd rather have them than Lane. Both go over the middle and neither one short arms it like Lane does, go watch Wortons playoff game against Apopka, watch the kid take over the game and call him backfill.That's the nub of the problem Law, all you can do is sneer and denigrate , our AD , coach and players, and don't say it's because of Muschamp, you've done it through 2 coaching staffs now. It's who you are, a miserable whining liar when in comes to football. If everything doesn't go just the way you want it you jump off the bandwagon. That's not called being a good Gator, that's called being a quitter. Your lies about being 3 good classes away from having a competent ol and dl is also a joke , we actually have a good o line right now and we've gotten to a good depth on the d line, though there is inexperience at backup on both. And yes I have heard of teams not having spring games because of injuries,not often. Will the dawg? really ? He grew up a Gator, wanted to go here but couldn't afford it, I understand that , my old man was a top kick, he got transferred out west and I couldn't afford the out of state tuition so took a scholly to VMI. I've never stopped loving the Gators and never will, neither has Muschamp. And don't start your nuthugging comments, I wouldn't say one word if he'd been fired last year, but he wasn't. We are not Vandy, why is it that any article any bit of good news makes you go idiot? Why does anyone showing optimism makes you start your lying? It truly is pathetic Law, you said if Muschamp is kept you're done, good.Go. We don't need quitters in the Gator Nation. "

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deuce coupe;n16003 said:
BOOM MF'er!

He'll figure Law out in time. It was an impressive dressing down though. I enjoyed it.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing like a 14 year old's tantrum on the interwebs for cheap entertainment in the offseason.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Aaaawww, MJM , you're selling yourself short. The prolonged tantrum you've thrown for the last 8 months or so has been reminiscent of a 2-3 year old.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:
deuce coupe;n16003 said:
BOOM MF'er!

He'll figure Law out in time. It was an impressive dressing down though. I enjoyed it.
Yeah I know Law, and like I said I like him. Just get tired of the BS at times. And thanks Duece, you're my hero too !

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator;n16016 said:
Aaaawww, MJM , you're selling yourself short. The prolonged tantrum you've thrown for the last 8 months or so has been reminiscent of a 2-3 year old.
Whatever you say. Just find it amusing to see someone whine about someone else whining. Take a deep breath and continue with your hissy fit. By the way, you have the honor of being the first to have a thread locked. ;)

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_329.gif
    conv_329.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 72

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Same old same old from "We miss the mediocrity of the 80s" crowd. As I've said all along, enjoy the empty seats. You old coots need the extra room anyway.

It will be interesting to see how Ox responds to you essentially re-opening a locked thread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Enough. When the season starts all our questions will be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb