Not open for further replies.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n119414 said:
I actually think Oregon would be more of a guaranteed win than Bama. No way this year's FSU team could match scores with them imo.

I too think Oregon can beat them but not sure how FSU could run with them in a track meet.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n119409 said:
Alot of truth in your post. That's why, as much as we're all sick of the Bama reign, we need them to win out as they are a terrible matchup for FSU. Dominant defense that will not collapse, with a now dominant offense. And Kiffin deserves a ton of credit.

Agreed. As much as I hate BAMA I think they physically can put the beatdown on Rapeis more than any other team that may make the playoff. To me it about the Clowns getting what they deserve.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Get ready for a lot of

B2-l-3xIMAESa93.jpg:large

and

ScreenShot2014-11-30at92545AM_zps78c822db.png

if Freeze gets hired. These are his chief passions besides football.

That and, of course, Jill Freeze.

kelly-hall-bikini.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n118860 said:
Hey Concrete, you told us Ole Miss was going to get hammered today. What now?

He got lucky. MS was just having an off day. BTW, who's basing something off one game now. My whole point is I want a coach with at least 8-10 years of HCing experience and some sort of championships.....guess what ? Freeze ain't got either. Oh, are you happy UF lost ?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
I'm gonna jump into this coaching speculation now that a search is happening for real. I don't believe it'll be Freeze. Ole Miss is going to pony up the big bucks, and I just don't think Freeze will jump ship for another SEC school after three years of middle-of-the-pack success in the West. Why would a guy who was coaching at Lambuth 5 years ago want to get out of the best division of the best conference? Ole Miss gave him his big break, and I don't think he's gotten too big for his Rebel britches -- yet.
I seriously doubt Foley will go after an in-conference head coach who is happy and beloved where he is. Professional courtesy.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Nautigator;n119185 said:
I still think they are having a flash in the pan year and no matter how mediocre of coach Freeze is, Ole Miss will fall back into the lower level SEC
:exactly:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n119464 said:
I'm gonna jump into this coaching speculation now that a search is happening for real. I don't believe it'll be Freeze. Ole Miss is going to pony up the big bucks, and I just don't think Freeze will jump ship for another SEC school after three years of middle-of-the-pack success in the West. Why would a guy who was coaching at Lambuth 5 years ago want to get out of the best division of the best conference? Ole Miss gave him his big break, and I don't think he's gotten too big for his Rebel britches -- yet.
I seriously doubt Foley will go after an in-conference head coach who is happy and beloved where he is. Professional courtesy.

I think that would be the reason he leaves if he does. He knows he isn't going to be in many SECCGs coaching at Ole Miss with Bama, LSU and Auburn being in that division.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStompin';n119481 said:
That and, of course, Jill Freeze.

kelly-hall-bikini.jpg

This is not a picture of Jill Freeze, friend.

Just makin' sure you're payin' attention.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n119480 said:
I think that would be the reason he leaves if he does. He knows he isn't going to be in many SECCGs coaching at Ole Miss with Bama, LSU and Auburn being in that division.

Two reasons that doesn't make sense. 1. A guy who will leave his school to get on an easier path to victory is not a guy for Florida. 2. Strength of the East/West divisions can change on a dime.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n119497 said:
Two reasons that doesn't make sense. 1. A guy who will leave his school to get on an easier path to victory is not a guy for Florida. 2. Strength of the East/West divisions can change on a dime.

Coaches have big egos usually and want to win championships. That below should be enough to make up his mind if he is interested in championships.

"Ole Miss hasn’t won the SEC since 1963 and hasn’t appeared in a conference title game since the league started it in 1992. Mississippi State has just one conference title in its history, from 1941, and one trip to Atlanta in 1998."

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
HogtownGator;n119497 said:

This and it will happen probably as soon as next year. Watch out for Arky next year in the west. Bama will be strong along with a decent LSU.....Everybody else will be .500 or below.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119462 said:
He got lucky. MS was just having an off day. BTW, who's basing something off one game now. My whole point is I want a coach with at least 8-10 years of HCing experience and some sort of championships.....guess what ? Freeze ain't got either. Oh, are you happy UF lost ?

Your boy Bilema doesn't meet that criteria. Do you have a clue what you're talking about?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;119462 said:
After all your blather about how Freeze was going to get curb stomped, I guess I stupidly expected more from you than "he got lucky". :rolleyes: My mistake. You have every right not to want Freeze, but quit being stupid. They had a great season in an incredibly tough division 4 years after being a 2-10 team.

And why would I be happy UF lost? I want you to tell me why you asked me that question. Be specific.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119462 said:

Let's see, that list would include Saban, Miles, Stoops, Meyer, and Spurrier. No, no, no, no, and no.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Because it's another loss for Muschamp which just keeps lowering the bar for Freeze, if, and that's a big if he lands here. I'm hearing otherwise this morning. Oh, and are you saying teams don't have bad days ? Then let's go back to the OM Arky game last week.....chicken or egg ? Your choice....see how that works ?

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014

Here's the big reason Hugh picks Florida over Mississippi

Attachments

• conv_1465.jpg
    conv_1465.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 38

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119526 said:
Because it's another loss for Muschamp which just keeps lowering the bar for Freeze, if, and that's a big if he lands here. I'm hearing otherwise this morning. Oh, and are you saying teams don't have bad days ? Then let's go back to the OM Arky game last week.....chicken or egg ? Your choice....see how that works ?

We could give Freeze a redshirt year next year while someone else coaches the team, then let him start coaching for real in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.