SOURCE: Travaris Robinson offered Co-DC job, will handle secondary

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
BSJGator;n138201 said:
You don't believe everything The Ox tells us? Has he seen your post yet?
Great to have you back, man.

g8rgolfer

Nov 18, 2014
oxrageous;n137998 said:
How can Robinson be telling all those recruits to come to UF, doing the chomp into the camera, etc.....then bolting for Auburn?

That is the thing ... he has only been doing that stuff when Coach Mac is around. He has told a couple recruits that he is going to Auburn and to expect a call from him them. I think Mac has been on the trail with him in order to keep that type of stuff to a minimum.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
g8rgolfer;n138920 said:
That is the thing ... he has only been doing that stuff when Coach Mac is around. He has told a couple recruits that he is going to Auburn and to expect a call from him them. I think Mac has been on the trail with him in order to keep that type of stuff to a minimum.

He is currently under contract from UF... if he is telling recruits that he is going to Auburn and to expect a call then I wonder if that would be a violation of his contract. I know they also have something in the contract of WM that he can't recruit players that UF is already recruiting if Auburn is not already recruiting them... wonder of TR would have the same thing?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
g8rgolfer;n138920 said:
This sounds pretty far fetched

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n139012 said:
I just dont get why an announcement is not made one way or the other. The only thing that makes sense is that coach Mac is basing his decision on this one bowl game.
Or that TRob has an offers and wants to concentrate on the bowl game then make his decision with a clearer head... or is waiting for someone to offer him a DC or coDC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.