Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
UF scored 16+17+7=40 points in October... averaging 71 points per month.
9b4c5146e6cd2feeaa2067cb08cd0987076663267b84f939f51e29e2b966bdd4.jpg

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
No, that is exactly how it will happen (and happens daily in the real retail world) and all the other schools will support it as well.

If Florida or any other school gets their ass in trouble with NCAA, and it cuts into the $$$ flow from TV, you can bet the farm...most schools are close to being upside down (not able to service their debt repayment schedule) and any disruption to the cash flow is a problem.

When did the retail world become College Football...

Dear god man, seek help

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Campbell probably has the most impressive resume - he did well at Toledo.
I wouldn't be upset with Campbell, I'm just not enamored with him. He could be the best thing for us, I just don't know. Frost I would be ecstatic about, Campbell I would be OK with, but not super excited.

Either way, they would be better than the garbage we've been fed for years.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where is all the evidence against WG? We now have plenty of mounting evidence against MacButters. Grier is a kid from a good family that went to a 1A private Christian school, not the sort of kid who shows up at college and starts doing rails, right? Since he has left there have been nothing but great things said about him. I doubt 19,20 year olds just decide to turn a page and start walking the straight and narrow....if that were the case how come everyone of our guys seems to get busted for pot about 7 or 8 times when they're here....Mac tried to destroy this kid because he is a selfish, lying individual.
Regardless of if Mac pushed him out or the Griers were wanting a guarantee...he didn't fail a PED test because of creatine....that's a fact jack.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Regardless of if Mac pushed him out or the Griers were wanting a guarantee...he didn't fail a PED test because of creatine....that's a fact jack.
bs dude...I know you're heart is aching but the nightmare is over...Mac is a proven liar and Grier has been validated by dozens of sources...Good kid, always has been.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bs dude...I know you're heart is aching but the nightmare is over...Mac is a proven liar and Grier has been validated by dozens of sources...Good kid, always has been.
So you're going to just keep going down with the sinking ship huh?
Why would my heart be aching? Because you don't like facts? :bwahaha:
It was NOT creatine....A smidgen of research and you'd know it wasn't creatine :lol2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So you're going to just keep going down with the sinking ship huh?
Why would my heart be aching? Because you don't like facts? :bwahaha:
It was NOT creatine....A smidgen of research and you'd know it wasn't creatine :lol2:
It wasn't pot,coke, rape or credit card fraud either was it?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't pot,coke, rape or credit card fraud either was it?
I have no idea what it was...but I know for a fact it wasnt creatine. Again, a smidgen of research and you'd know it wasn't creatine.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So what was it that the staff, guided by MacDooosch told him to take?
perhaps you missed what I said because you were so eager to fire back. I do not know what he took, I simply know your repeated assertion that it was creatine makes your source look like a joke.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
perhaps you missed what I said because you were so eager to fire back. I do not know what he took, I simply know your repeated assertion that it was creatine makes your source look like a joke.
Creatine, protein powder, Ginseng and some fat burners can throw a positive on a piss test .......just so you know......Poppy seeds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator