SOURCES: Coaching rumors, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't it time to start over anyhow? 500+???

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Coach9;n110653 said:
No there is a difference. You have a parochial view of everything. You don't look at big picture or ramifications of decisions. And as little class as you've shown in your posting history, I'm sure you would have no problem cheering for Winston if he was our QB. Debating you is like arguing with a little punk kid.

Big picture? How about by keeping Muschamp for another miserable year, we lost out on some up and coming "home run" coaches? I am not one for the "woulda coulda shoulda" kind of debates, but one could make the point that by doggedly sticking with a clearly failing experiment, we are in a worse position now.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
OcalaGator83;n110662 said:
Big picture? How about by keeping Muschamp for another miserable year, we lost out on some up and coming "home run" coaches? I am not one for the "woulda coulda shoulda" kind of debates, but one could make the point that by doggedly sticking with a clearly failing experiment, we are in a worse position now.

Who were the up and coming homeruns we missed out on last year?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
OcalaGator83;n110662 said:

Who did we miss out on? I don't remember any "home run" coaches avail last year.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Coach9;n110673 said:
I think Brian Kelly was the primary hire today. Not sure what tomorrow holds.
So we hired a guy that just lost to Northwestern? :facepalm:

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gatoravatara;n110686 said:
I have never called anybody who disagrees with me a name. Anybody who has seen my posts about Rapiest knows how I feel about him. Please, enlighten us all on the ramifications of picking Gundy as our HC. Werent you just lecturing us 2 seconds ago about how Muschamp deserves another year?

We have no Idea what your thoughts would be if Rapeist was OUR guy. Easy to get on the soapbox when he plays for the holes.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Somewhat of a moot point, if Rapeis was "our guy", his ass would have already been shipped off campus back to Hoover.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gatoravatara;n110697 said:
So instead you are playing psychic, imagining that I would support a rapist. Considering that you wanted to give Muschamp another year after the last two atrocious seasons, I don't think you are in a position to be calling anybody out as not seeing the big picture.

Your posts continually show a lack of class and win at all costs mentality. Extrapolating that out projects you to be a nole-type fan.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just heard that Chris Leak will be the new HC with Tim Tebow as OC and James Bates as DC

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fine I'll do it. I'll coach the damn team. I'll send Foley my NCAA Playstation resume. It'll show over 700yds per game on offense, Heisman winners every year, and some kick ass recruiting. The offense will be a mix of option football with a lot of 50 yd bombs. Defense is usually not that good, but when you score 60+ every week does it really matter, and can you help it when they get that many opportunities? But we will play a lot of man and blitz...A LOT! It won't be a problem because we'll have CB's that are 6'2 and run a 4.3 40.....like I said, I'm a kick ass recruiter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n110612 said:
Petrino did it 3 or 4 years before Strong
Exactly.

Strong's resume is that he beat most of the USA teams that were then posing as the Big East, beat Chimp, and lost to a 6-6 Marshall team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n110667 said:
Who did we miss out on? I don't remember any "home run" coaches avail last year.
There were none. Franklin was the closest.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
ATXGator;n110704 said:
Just heard that Chris Leak will be the new HC with Tim Tebow as OC and James Bates as DC

276.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
alcoholica;n110710 said:
Fine I'll do it. I'll coach the damn team. I'll send Foley my NCAA Playstation resume. It'll show over 700yds per game on offense, Heisman winners every year, and some kick ass recruiting. The offense will be a mix of option football with a lot of 50 yd bombs. Defense is usually not that good, but when you score 60+ every week does it really matter, and can you help it when they get that many opportunities? But we will play a lot of man and blitz...A LOT! It won't be a problem because we'll have CB's that are 6'2 and run a 4.3 40.....like I said, I'm a kick ass recruiter.

Based on your avatar, I think you're nothing more than a (fun)bag man. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.