SOURCES: Coaching rumors, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
ATXGator;n110667 said:
Who did we miss out on? I don't remember any "home run" coaches avail last year.

Strong and Franklin were both great hires by Texas and PSU. There are no certainties in life, but both had great resumes, and were thought to be among the best up and comers.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gatoravatara;n110703 said:
So you've called me a punk kid, a rapist supporter, and a Criminole, and I am the one who lacks class? Lets get back on topic. Please enlighten us on why we should hire Gundy when he has lost his last 6 games and why should we have given Muschamp another chance in 2015?
Where have I ever said anything in support of Gundy? I supported Muschamp because he's a good guy and did things the right way. For people to ridicule his football IQ is just moronic. For a variety of reasons the results were not good enough. This is not a time of excitement for me, but one of apprehension. If we swing and miss on our top targets then we may have been better staying the course. I'm in wait and see mode and hoping for the best.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
ATXGator;n110704 said:
Just heard that Chris Leak will be the new HC with Tim Tebow as OC and James Bates as DC

Cool. Look forward to the Thursday nights when Batesy hosts Gator Hotline.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n110732 said:
Where have I ever said anything in support of Gundy? I supported Muschamp because he's a good guy and did things the right way. For people to ridicule his football IQ is just moronic. For a variety of reasons the results were not good enough. This is not a time of excitement for me, but one of apprehension. If we swing and miss on our top targets then we may have been better staying the course. I'm in wait and see mode and hoping for the best.

If he "did things the right way" and if he had a high "football IQ", we would not be having this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.