SOURCES: Coaching rumors Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n116097 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: .@pat_dooley dropping bombs on Twitter about UF coaching search. Stoops, Gundy & both Kelly's not happening. If he's reporting it, it's true

Never really thought the Kelly's were an option. But I'm definitely bummed to hear Stoops if off the list so quickly.

Edit: Guess that means Harbough is our next coach. :dance2:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n116105 said:
Good point. If he's reporting it, it is true. Remember how awesome our fast break no huddle offense looked and Driskel being a first round draft pic? Yeah if Drooley writes it, it is truth.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
join_the_dark_side_by_grappl-d4come5.png

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n116129 said:
This my be a good thing T. After Stoops bombs him for his 6th loss in a row he could come here to be the new coaches OC.

Think he would be a DC vs. an OC since that was always his role...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This info is not unexpected. Always said it will be a coach off the tier 2 list. Makes sense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Belichick is still in the running though? :yes:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n116141 said:
Could have fooled me....ever see his defensive stats ?

I thought you were talking about Stoops... not Gundy... my bad... I misread your post.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n116066 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: Whoa. RT @pat_dooley: Three more names to cross off Gator coaching search -- Brian Kelly, Bobby Stoops, Mike Gundy.

I have no idea what to believe. If Dooley is reporting this, I would think it's coming from a relaible source. The trouble is, if you believe Dooley, we are down to a bunch of no-name scrub candidates. I'm trying to come up with a few names that Dooley hasn't ruled out and I end up with Sumlin, Malzahn and James Franklin.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n116151 said:
I have no idea what to believe. If Dooley is reporting this, I would think it's coming from a relaible source. The trouble is, if you believe Dooley, we are down to a bunch of no-name scrub candidates. I'm trying to come up with a few names that Dooley hasn't ruled out and I end up with Sumlin, Malzahn and James Franklin.

Yuck.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n116151 said:

I highly doubt any of them come here especially Sumlin or Franklin with the deals they have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.