Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n121764 said:
I would have no problem with these other coaches if they were blowing things up in their conference. But they are not. MCW lost to Air Force and Boise State, had close wins to some really bad teams, and did not win their conference championship. Gundy is in on a 6 game slide. Urbs, was beating people down in his conference. 2004, 9 of the game he scored more than 40 points. 3 of the games he score more than 50 points. It was obvious that it was time for him to do bigger and better things.
There isn't an Urban Meyer available out there. You're going to be miserable with anyone at this point it appears.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n121764 said:
I would have no problem with these other coaches if they were blowing things up in their conference. But they are not. MCW lost to Air Force and Boise State, had close wins to some really bad teams, and did not win their conference championship. Gundy is in on a 6 game slide. Urbs, was beating people down in his conference. 2004, 9 of the game he scored more than 40 points. 3 of the games he score more than 50 points. It was obvious that it was time for him to do bigger and better things.

Ok. Fine. Who is the next Urbs out there??? Where is he coaching at??? Let's go get him!!

An Urbs doesn't come around every year. We hit gold when we got him and it was as close of a sure thing as there is. If there's one out there, let's get him. But if there's not, let's quit using that as a measuring stick. It serves no purpose for today. And FFS, let's quit bashing every candidate out there who's not named Gundy or Fedora. Your list of candidates sure as hell isn't any better than the guy who LOST TO AIR FORCE. WE GET IT. HE LOST TO AIR FORCE. Who has Gundy lost to lately? That's right, his last five opponents in a row. And don't get me started on Fedora.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n121789 said:
Obviously interviewing Mike Smith with the Falcons and Rob Keefe the Orlando Predator's head coach.

:hehehe:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're over 500 posts again, doesn't bother me, but it will others

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: CSU's Jim McElwain named Mountain West Coach of the Year. His QB named Offensive Player of the Year. FYI.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't be surprised if it's anounced he's hired today or tomorrow

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n121816 said:
Will you be ok if it is announced?

Yeah man I'm good. Not excited but I can be open minded and optimistic. U know, let's see what kind of staff he puts together and what not.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
WobbleGator;n121749 said:
You should post more Slevin.
Haha I'll try. I'm just so lazy and figure I should post more on the site that I spend money on. But I do read this one every day.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
fyi, I can't unsticky this. I guess it's because it was initiated by our Adminigator. Please use the newest (VI) thread so our mobile users can keep track of the new posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb