Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If this is just a lot of fakenews, I doubt its actually coming from strick or the UAA, its coming from a bunch of tools on the web with time on their hands who enjoy stirring the pot and watching the reaction.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
That is what I was thinking. That is throwing yourself under the bus.
I keep thinking your avatar picture is going to be the look on Frost's face when he sees us walking off with Kelly and revealed right behind us is Tennessee with a bouquet of roses dressed up like Jim Carry in Dumb and Dumber giving him the wink.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For those who were watching the plane, 50 minutes ago stricklin tweeted from a class on campus he was guest lechturing in. At the same time he was supposed to be in the air. Just thought I would mention.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
If this is just a lot of fakenews, I doubt its actually coming from strick or the UAA, its coming from a bunch of tools on the web with time on their hands who enjoy stirring the pot and watching the reaction.

My thoughts exactly. Probably all started by Vol daddy or someone who wants us to get our hopes up.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
9C4BCDC4-24A5-4F63-8AB5-19320BE674ED.png At 4:19 EST (I’m in Memphis right now) I took shot of flight aware screen showing it 7 mins into flight headed towards BDL. Now flight is off flight aware all together. Things that make you go hmmm

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
Just saw on Facebook that a press conference is scheduled for 11AM Thursday
5GaKIgp.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For those who were watching the plane, 50 minutes ago stricklin tweeted from a class on campus he was guest lechturing in. At the same time he was supposed to be in the air. Just thought I would mention.
Body doubles, like Saddam.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
They've been updating departure times every 5 minutes but haven't updated in the last 40. So it's either in the air or....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Have you ever heard of photoshop?:giggle:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He's so damn afraid we're going to get a good HC he doesn't know what to do with himself. I hate that fat motherfu*ker!!!!!
Same reason Foley is against us hiring Kelly. Imagine how much worse this will make his FB HC hires look.
If it IS to pick up Kelly, it's either to introduce him (fine with me) or to give him a tour (just as fine with me - I want him to know what G'ville is like, and what UF is like, before committing, if that's what he needs). Whatever he needs to make him comfortable with UF. I also would want a long-term commitment, like, he's done with the No Fun League.
That ain't happening. Even SOS had something in his contract that he could explore and interview for NFL openings once a year or something. He isn't going to be an indentured servant, he's going to be our head coach. There will be monetary benefits and penalties built into the contract to motivate him to stay, but that's about it.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Who said he was on the plane?

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Does anybody else think that Mac is sitting at home listening to all the rumors of us possibly hiring Kelly and thinking to himself, "Why would they make this lateral move?"

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Frank Frangie on 1010xl said "It is a fact, Stricklin is not on the plane. He's going to be at the game tonight."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Oh the fat man and Crucial start their show by whining about coaching searches. No I don't have the quotes, but the summary basically is this, "don't trust anything anyone else says." They essentially have been beaten on scoops again and sulking it's not Mullen or Strong.

I think we all know how he really handled the news.

tumblr_m2lj6aq8FR1qakh43o4_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator