Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody from scout saying anything new?
Nope...pretty quiet right now...247 is just more of the same too. Seems like both sites are indicating there is some issue with getting this all ironed out. Scout says a phone call to most likely Meyer caused this and 247 isn't really speculating what it is that is holding it up.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
He's a repeat customer. Probably gold level by now! Gets bonus points and an extra small package with every order!

I anonymously ordered one of those glitter bomb envelopes and had it sent to our a-hole CEO...he was cleaning glitter out of his carpet for months.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Absolutely we are

It remains to be seen if SS is as cheap as Foley was. Foley let us become one of the worst teams in the conference regarding facilities. SS didn't seem to balk at spending some cash upgrading cowbell...hopefully the days of being the conference's tightass are behind us.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I anonymously ordered one of those glitter bomb envelopes and had it sent to our a-hole CEO...he was cleaning glitter out of his carpet for months.

I bet his cleaning staff was doing that, such a CEO might just get a new office instead of being annoyed. That is assuming you are being serious, not a joke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like what I'm hearing RE: Chip negotiating extensively.

I really, really like this. UF is famous for promising a new coach the world, hiring them suddenly "not having enough money" for a staff or whatever improvements they promised. Chip has obviously done his homework and knows what it takes to win. He isn't going to take the job then be forced by a Slumlord AD to hire his Assts from FAU, FIU, EKU and NTex.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what Meyer could provide to Kelly that would be damaging. There is no one in the administration in a decision making position other than Foley and he'd in the background now. He's been gone now for 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.