SOURCES: While not yet public, Will Muschamp has been fired *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think I've ever seen the forums (all of them) this dead, interest this dead, the program this dead. They have all turned it off.

Now too many people are afraid that Chimptastic will somehow survive this, understandable given what he has already survived and Fooley lovefest last week, so there isn't even excitement about picking a new coach and fixing this dumpter fire. No one can even stand the thought of another year of the raving lunatic Ray Goof Jr.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n100283 said:
I don't think I've ever seen the forums (all of them) this dead, interest this dead, the program this dead. They have all turned it off.

Now too many people are afraid that Chimptastic will somehow survive this, understandable given what he has already survived and Fooley lovefest last week, so there isn't even excitement about picking a new coach and fixing this dumpter fire. No one can even stand the thought of another year of the raving lunatic Ray Goof Jr.
The forums died after the Missouri game and got no uptick at all from the UGA win. UGA weekend was the lowest traffic for any game this season. It's going to be even worse this weekend.

Some of you are underestimating just how bad the apathy is.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Super troopers one of the funniest movies of all time.

The last several pages of this thread have been pretty good, insightful, looking into the heart of the gator nation. We even had a little drama thrown in for excitement.

But I too was thinking how dead the boards are considering we just beat UGA. You would think that that would fire us up again but it hasn't. Which does reflect how apathetic the Gator nation is. And how the cancer that is Muschamp must go.

The team may win out. Emotion is the great equalizer in college football. Emotion can trump talent.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we are able to blowout Vandy for our second blowout win in a row, then was Muschamp fired too soon?? Will he be hired back on? I guess we will see...kidding of course. Go Gators!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Jbossgator8;n100325 said:
If we are able to blowout Vandy for our second blowout win in a row, then was Muschamp fired too soon?? Will he be hired back on? I guess we will see...kidding of course. Go Gators!!

Come on. We should be able to beat vandy with our 2nd team.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless we are in the SECCG, juggernauting since the Dawg so to speak, the identity is established we'll run on your ass and throw in your face just because we can... 'forget about it', I think it's a tall order, but that's why the games go on. Order of business today. Beat the 'dores.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN keeps mentioning a Football Power Index. That index gives us a 20% chance of winning the East. UGA was 51% I think, which leaves 29% for Mizzou. Next week will be a huge week. Mizzou travels to UT (which is a must lose for our chances), UGA plays Auburn, and we have USCe at home.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n100339 said:
ESPN keeps mentioning a Football Power Index. That index gives us a 20% chance of winning the East. UGA was 51% I think, which leaves 29% for Mizzou. Next week will be a huge week. Mizzou travels to UT (which is a must lose for our chances), UGA plays Auburn, and we have USCe at home.
So, what your saying is that if we get incredibly lucky and four other teams (including Tinerc) take care of bizness for us, we might be able to back into the championship game-- in the worst SEC East in history--only to get racetracked by any western team.

No one is buying that shiiit, dude. No one cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator