G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n106377 said:
sorry you're just not my type

Not sure what you're referring to. I was talking about Muschamp's firing. Didn't mean to step into anything gay.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n106379 said:
Not sure what you're referring to. I was talking about Muschamp's firing. Didn't mean to step into anything gay.

It's cool I don't judge I just don't swing that way man

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Man I love that old 90's song she's dancing to. Woman has gifts, no doubt

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n106057 said:
GI, please stop making excuses. If this didn't happen or that didn't happen. Dude like Nike says , just do it . No excuses. Champ doesn't have it and that permeates the team. We lost for a multitude of reasons, not just because of officiating of blocked punts

Why is it that some of you can't separate my disgust with officiating from "making excuses"? I believe I made it pretty clear that MUSCHAMP BLEW THE GAME! My comments about the officiating had nothing to do with Muschamp. I am quite certain that if Muschamp wasn't in the equation, you would be screaming about the calls. I have been critical of SEC officiating for several years. They continue to make BS calls and seem to have blinders on when our opponents commit blatant infractions. I am of the opinion that you stop incompetence by standing up to it, just as many of you feel you have done in Muschamp's case. For some reason, we sit back and say, "bad calls happen" and accept it like it's no big deal. If you believe we are treated fairly by the SEC officials, then continue being content. I'm going to continue to complain about it. It will be my soap box agenda.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n106046 said:
WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK, WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,WEAK,

It's ok! I wouldn't expect you to understand. You didn't have to go thru so much effort to make a point that means nothing to me. One simple "weak" would have sufficed. :-)

BTW - can you please get rid of that goofy looking snake?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's Sunday and I'm still pissed on the Lord's Day. Thanks WM.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n106493 said:
Is there any scenario where WM stays?
I'm sure there is, but I can't imagine what it'd take

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n106475 said:
Why is it that some of you can't separate my disgust with officiating from "making excuses"? I believe I made it pretty clear that MUSCHAMP BLEW THE GAME! My comments about the officiating had nothing to do with Muschamp. I am quite certain that if Muschamp wasn't in the equation, you would be screaming about the calls. I have been critical of SEC officiating for several years. They continue to make BS calls and seem to have blinders on when our opponents commit blatant infractions. I am of the opinion that you stop incompetence by standing up to it, just as many of you feel you have done in Muschamp's case. For some reason, we sit back and say, "bad calls happen" and accept it like it's no big deal. If you believe we are treated fairly by the SEC officials, then continue being content. I'm going to continue to complain about it. It will be my soap box agenda.

Problem is we will eventually be good again and those crap calls will matter. I don't know what it is but it seems like we've had more than our share over the years. There HAS to be a reason that we've been one of the most penalized teams for the last 25 years and four coaching staffs. The common denominator is the officials. We have been royally screwed over the years and it has cost us some important games.

Having said all that, this may be the one time the stupid ass refs actually did us a favor.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Can't see any way to rationalize keeping him even with pumper glasses on. His record is not adequate to coach at Florida. No more excuses. Nice guy, not a winning Florida coach.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gator98MD;n106503 said:
Can't see any way to rationalize keeping him even with pumper glasses on. His record is not adequate to coach at Florida. No more excuses. Nice guy, not a winning Florida coach.

Yet so many were ready to accept his return if he won 2-3 games.....I will never understand it.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n106475 said:

Not defending Chimp and his pathetic football philosophies, but the way he constantly screams and berates the refs can't possibly help calls in our favor.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n106475 said:
Ummm, maybe because you said it's a shame to see him lose his job because because of bad officiating? If that's not an excuse, I don't know what is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator;n106514 said:
Not defending Chimp and his pathetic football philosophies, but the way he constantly screams and berates the refs can't possibly help calls in our favor.
Interesting point. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.