South Carolina's new unis...

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Now they have to "overcome the adversity"...on their ugly helmets.
182ujxs7u3t18gif.gif

Ah the memories.

Here are my favorites:
muschamp 1.gif muschamp 3.gif
muschamp 4.gif

Tilly

The bad kid from across the tracks.
Aug 27, 2018
South Carolinians are quite confident that they are the superior Carolina. I bet they think the James Taylor song is about them. So vain.

Maybe this is a Floridian’s bias because we tend to go to the Smokies, but “Carolina” always makes me think of NC, and even UNC. The helmet is a miss IMHO.
As a 20+ year resident of coastal Carolina. The word Carolina certainly means the Great North State as some call it. The southern one is just a pothole between here and my homeland of Fla.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
"The southern one is just a pothole between here and my homeland of Fla."
Yes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I got my own way of livin' - But everything gets done, with a southern accent - Where I come from"

Hell Yes!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
South Carolinians are quite confident that they are the superior Carolina. I bet they think the James Taylor song is about them. So vain.

Maybe this is a Floridian’s bias because we tend to go to the Smokies, but “Carolina” always makes me think of NC, and even UNC. The helmet is a miss IMHO.
I see what you did there with the "so vain." Do you know Carly?

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
If South Carolina would just to the right thing and float away I would be much closer to the beach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If South Carolina would just to the right thing and float away I would be much closer to the beach.
I'm behind Georgia and Bama floating away with it. That would make Starkville a surf town.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well...agree to disagree.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.