Speaking of the Patriots heading to the Super Bowl, how has Easley been doing lately?

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
I know he was placed on IR for the rest of the season. Probably for preventive measures to get his knees fully healed. I hope the dude balls out in that organization. He is one crazy guy, but I like him. Any word on his progress? Thanks.

10801869_1394104894226020_1586498504451527324_n.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Word on his progress? I'm still trying to figure out if this is a serious thread.

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
Yes, it's a serious post. I am just wondering if anyone has heard if he is healing up alright, that's all. I understand it hasn't been that long, so likely he was put on IR for precautionary reasons. I like Easley and hope he's going to be a force in New England.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
He is the official Patriot ball-deflator. Things aren't going so well for him these days

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
Singularity;n154268 said:
Yes, it's a serious post. I am just wondering if anyone has heard if he is healing up alright, that's all. I understand it hasn't been that long, so likely he was put on IR for precautionary reasons. I like Easley and hope he's going to be a force in New England.

Hey dumby, this board is for fuming and rampaging on one another. We don't take kindly to inquiries about former players that were recruited by Meyer.. or Muschamp.. or Zook. **** those guys and their players.

In all seriousness I don't think it's going to turn out well for him unfortunately. I'd love to see him get back to full strength but he will always be a liability to go lame out there. He posted this 5 days ago.

http://instagram.com/p/x3qua1lBQB/

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.