Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Think about what we saw last night and then look at this:

3350277.jpg

64988852.png

Discuss.
fvkk him.

We paid that bastard something like 2 mil. He was the highest paid position coach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've bean reminded for months how unspecial Mullen's special teams were.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've bean reminded for months how unspecial Mullen's special teams were.
it was just Charleston Southern but let's be rillz, no chance that fvkking retard Nord blocks anything, ever.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you kidding me... Nord might go down as the best UF Special Teams and TE coach of all time... Clearly Ring of Honor potential ... :-)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it was just Charleston Southern but let's be rillz, no chance that fvkking retard Nord blocks anything, ever.
Casting Nord aside, what grade would you assign last night's ST performance?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A of course.

You could feel those blocks coming.
The ST wheel if it remains consistent can probably account for two, maybe three wins this season. Improve your blocking, get Franks into the right mental set and you've got yourself the makings of an excellent first season under DM as well as the necessary backdrop to take a big step forward in recruiting.

One thing begets another thing begets another thing. Roll with it, Gators.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The ST wheel if it remains consistent can probably account for two, maybe three wins this season. Improve your blocking, get Franks into the right mental set and you've got yourself the makings of an excellent first season under DM as well as the necessary backdrop to take a big step forward in recruiting.

One thing begets another thing begets another thing. Roll with it, Gators.
Ive always thought this season was a throwaway and that there is going to be a limit to what we get out of Franks. However, despite it looking far less bland and predictable than last year's offense it is truly much simpler and QB friendly.

I think he will give Franks small bites each week. Hopefully he keeps responding.

He was in an impossible position last year and put on the field way too soon regardles. He was always going to be a project.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive always thought this season was a throwaway and that there is going to be a limit to what we get out of Franks. However, despite it looking far less bland and predictable than last year's offense it is truly much simpler and QB friendly.

I think he will give Franks small bites each week. Hopefully he keeps responding.

He was in an impossible position last year and put on the field way too soon regardles. He was always going to be a project.
Jason would call FF the quintessential transitional quarterback -- from him to EJ.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of those passing yards last night came after the catch, which is okay. It's emblematic of having playmakers on the roster. Nevertheless, the passing game has a long way to go before it can be considered competent.

You take from the opener what you can, namely that it was a start in the right direction.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Are you kidding me... Nord might go down as the best UF Special Teams and TE coach of all time... Clearly Ring of Honor potential ... :-)

I know you’re being sarcastic, but I can’t believe you were able to type those words. That’s just so wrong.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Complete and total sarcasm. I understand Nord is now a Walmart Greeter at one of the Gainesvegas Walmart's... A place where he rightfully belongs.

STGator

Imperial Entropy
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2017
McPherson looks like a great pickup. Pineiro will be a hard act to follow but McPherson's deep kickoffs and the way the ball comes off his foot on field goals and PATs is a good sign. Plus, the natural draw on his kicks is aesthetically pleasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator