Founding Member
would not argue with him over the last chicken leg at the dinner table

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
11th best safety prospect in the state and 3 stars, you never know who can be a diamond in the rough, but it seems like we should be able to pull in somebody in the top 10 and rated higher. But he did pull the trigger for the good guys, so welcome aboard Spencer.

I think because of all the WR's available for next year, he'll play safety for us.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Three stars and below probably haven't camped a lot. There will be a lot of shuffling for the next six months

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kid looks like a good footballer

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n195205 said:
Me an T hit him in the roll.
I got to thinking, that might mean he'll hit him up when he enrolls. I've been trying to figure it out too

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hit me in da roll when it hits you. And T, in my book, you slicker than 2 eels fukin in a bucket a snot. We aight skrate up blood.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what Cooter just said, but I think it was funny.

As for most of you on here, you were smoking Muschump's pole for all the 4-5* kids he brought in. Now, you think differently.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n195243 said:
I don't know what Cooter just said, but I think it was funny.

As for most of you on here, you were smoking Muschump's pole for all the 4-5* kids he brought in. Now, you think differently.

Muschamp brought in a good recruits. He just brought in really unbalanced classes and focused the majority of his evaluation on defense. The reason LB is a problem for us is because he didn't take any 2014 LBs because the 2015 LB class was loaded and he didn't want to waste a scholly. He then knew he was on the hot seat and just stopped recruiting which caused us to be thin at LB. If we take in 4-5 LBs this year we will be fine.

OL recruiting was a complete disaster. He closed on some really good offensive talent in the 2013 and 2014 class but it was incredibly shy in offensive recruiting depth. Too many small receivers and your best 2 QBs and 3 RBs of the last 5 years in the same class.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think that this year we learn exactly what talent we actually have. So many sat on the bench and others just werent developed at their positions. We are going to be surprised...

Dec 10, 2014
CaribGator;n195100 said:
11th best safety prospect in the state and 3 stars, you never know who can be a diamond in the rough, but it seems like we should be able to pull in somebody in the top 10 and rated higher. But he did pull the trigger for the good guys, so welcome aboard Spencer.

I think because of all the WR's available for next year, he'll play safety for us.

This with emphasis on welcome aboard and glad he pulled the trigger.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nafis Karim was the top rated WR in 1994. Tyrone Baker was also considered elite, but I think he was a rb/wr/athlete not a true WR. Reidel Anthony (eventual first team All American) was a second tier guy. Ike Hilliard and Jacquez Green (also AAs) were considered depth or projects. Travis McGriff (all SEC) was a walkon.

Just sayin.

I LOVE the facts that we are hoeing our rows in Florida FIRST. We get to see these kids in local all-star games/camps etc against the top-ranked players in our state.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n195283 said:
Nafis Karim was the top rated WR in 1994. Tyrone Baker was also considered elite, but I think he was a rb/wr/athlete not a true WR. Reidel Anthony (eventual first team All American) was a second tier guy. Ike Hilliard and Jacquez Green (also AAs) were considered depth or projects. Travis McGriff (all SEC) was a walkon.

Just sayin.

I LOVE the facts that we are hoeing our rows in Florida FIRST. We get to see these kids in local all-star games/camps etc against the top-ranked players in our state.
Good point . Also, they don't just let any bum on the img football team. They only take studs. Not only does this kid look like a baller but he can help us recruit img. The best defensive end in the country will be playing there this year.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n195297 said:
Chris Thompson has a break out year. Mark it down
I thought he showed some great flashes last year, but not only he didn't see the field enough but of course wasn't seeing things thrown his way when he was open. Has great speed too.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CaribGator;195303 said:
I thought he showed some great flashes last year, but not only he didn't see the field enough but of course wasn't seeing things thrown his way when he was open. Has great speed too.

I agree. Chris was the biggest surprise in practice last year. And he's been equally as good this year what I've been reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.