Spineless SEC Administration or Fooley Gives LSU Home Game

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do we get the home game next year then to make it up? I know that idea had been bounced around in the media.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
This is ****ing incredible that our pussy ass administration would concede this...

I hope you fans who have tickets whether packaged or season demand your money back

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
looks like we get LSU two years in a row at home. But wow, loss of TWO home games in one year has to hurt lots of businesses in Gainesville and the hope of one extra game next year cant ease that pain now.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think our higher ups must have gotten tired of being called wussies

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So we get to play At Arky, At LSU, and then At FSU....

Good job Foley and company...can you guys just contract the plague already and GTFO of here

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
OK, that is officially complete and total BS.

WE get hit by a hurricane and its OUR fault?

LSU says its too much to ask to give up a homegame (a chickensh*t one) but expect US to lose a HUGE one, the biggest on our schedule this year?

And our admin agrees to it!!!! If both of the teams are buying the nonconfs out then LSU should be on plane heading to gville!!!!

What in the flaming F%%% is wrong with this halfass cluster**** of an administration?!?!?!

Law was right. Fumigate the f**** AD's office. Hell, take a freaking torch to it!

:bananaburn:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you were on the fence whether Fooley needed to go or not (well, we know he's going) this kind of cluster**** decision makes him look senile and stupid.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we don't get 2 straight home games with LSU then Foley outsmarted himself on this mess and is a complete idiot.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
OK, that is officially complete and total BS.

WE get hit by a hurricane and its OUR fault?

LSU says its too much to ask to give up a homegame (a chickensh*t one) but expect US to lose a HUGE one, the biggest on our schedule this year?

And our admin agrees to it!!!! If both of the teams are buying the nonconfs out then LSU should be on plane heading to gville!!!!

What in the flaming F%%% is wrong with this halfass cluster**** of an administration?!?!?!

Law was right. Fumigate the f**** AD's office. Hell, take a freaking torch to it!

:bananaburn:
Alleva was adamant that they would have a home game on the 19th, so they weren't budging. This was the only way the game was going to be played at this point. I think we should've have refused and just played 11 games this year, but I also don't know what the SEC did to convince us otherwise. Hopefully, we're getting paid off.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so LSU comes to UF next year. That makes me feel better.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Remember that we lost a home game next year with our Michigan game in Dallas. So I guess the thinking is not only do we go next year with Home Home Home bye Jacksonville, we pick up the lost game.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I read somewhere that it was the SEC commissioner that made this decision? And the SEC commissioner now has the ability to reschedule games?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Getting the 2017 & 2018 games v LSU as home games in the Swamp = fair trade.
Now Gators go to BR and beat their butts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.